CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 27, 2006

Survived

I'm hoping you all survived your long holiday weekend. We survived. We had a good thanksgiving day, but the inlaws did stay to long. hehehehe By 9 Thursday night I was ready for everybody to go home, and I wanted to go to bed.

I've been battling a sore throat all dam weekend. It's not getting any worse thank goodness, but it's not getting any better either.

We didn't get all I like to get done over this long weekend. Part of it due to Gigantor part of it due to inlaws. So...He's in trouble and now has to help me do it all after work each day. And...we have two football games this week.

I don't know why but I am so dang tired. More tired than usual. Of course I laid down to go to sleep at about midnight thirty last night and I couldn't sleep. At about 2 I finally fell asleep. I woke up with Gigantors alarm at 5. Kicked him out of bed at 5:20 because he kept hitting snooze and it kept waking me up. I didn't fall back asleep until 6:30, and boy was it a good sleep. Only to be rudely awakened by my alarm and my son informing me that I had to be up at 6:45 or else I wouldn't get him to school in time. grrrrrrr I hate it when you fall into an excellent sleep and have to get up just right after.

I of course tried to sleep in a couple of the days over this long weekend. To get some rest and maybe get rid of that sore throat. I don't know what it is, but every time I "need" to sleep in. Gigantor has to pick a fight with the Kiddo. I don't mean small fight, I mean ends up yelling and threatening, and him acting like a huge ass (cuz he acts 3, gigantor not the kid) and then the kid crying, and, more yelling and trying to blame it on me sleeping. Till I finally get up and beat them both.

Although on Saturday, the Kiddo did make one horrid wrong move. They left to go get Christmas stuff from up at our shed, which is in our other yard. And I fell asleep on the couch. I was awakened by Kiddo running in saying Gigantor was a big jerk, and Gigantor yelling at him to shut up. And then it happened. What no kid should ever ever do. As Gigantor is walking back out of the house, the kiddo snaps. "Why don't you make me" Now I don't care who you are, you don't say that to one of your parents when they have told you to do something. I heard Gigantor screech to a halt and come charging back, he grabbed him, swung him around and smacked his ass. Just once, but enough to wake up the dead. Even though it was the right thing to do, again it was lovely to be woken up by those two fighting. sheesh.

Okay I'm gonna go drink my coffee and eat my multi berry pop tart. hehehehe

Have a good Monday everyone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was seven or eight maybe, when my Mom, Grandmom and I were shopping at a Target-like store up in Oneonta, NY.

I wanted some toy and my Mother wouldn't buy it for me (and rightly so 'cause we were totally broke). So I thought, I'm my smart little head (I was always much too smart for my own good), I know exactly what to say to get what I want.

So I said - my Father would buy it for me.

Sidenote: My parents got divorced when I was two...

SMACKITTY!!! KA-POW!!! One huge slap. Right in the mouth. In the middle of the store. Bloody lip and all.

Wee doggie, if I didn't learn right then never to talk to my Mother like that again.

Azathoth100 said...

Sorry about the non-sleep Bur. Hope that changes soon. I'm also sick so I can sympathise about the annoying sore throat.

Dorko said...

You know... it's never too late to remind those men folk that Santa is still taking "Notes"
ZZZzzz