CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Stop Poking Me

Me and Captain Daddy went and got our flu shots this morning. I was told I needed one cuz I got the flu last year. Let me tell you it was so miserable I don't want to do that again. hehehee

As soon as Gigantor gets home from work, we are gonna go shop our asses off for all the thanksgiving stuff. I want to get done so we can get this pig sty house cleaned for everyone coming over. Plus I like to put up Christmas decorations the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Gigantor got a free turkey from work. 17lb turkey. They brought one out for all the guys. I swear this new job is such a blessing. He has gotten more stuff paid for and more freebies in the 6 months his been there, than he did in the entire 12 years he worked at the other place. In 12 years, he got no retirement, crap ass insurance, 1 tiny pocket knife, 2 t-shirts, 1 sweat shirt and one jacket.
In 6 months he's gotten. Work boots, coveralls, 6 t-shirts, 2 polo shirts, 3 sweat shirts, 3 hats, a reversible winter coat, and a turkey.

Gigantor also went down to the Ford dealer, cuz we got a flyer in the mail that said you would get a free turkey if you test drove a vehicle. He decided he wanted another free turkey. hehehehe After he test drove they didn't give a free turkey, they gave a 10 dollar walmart card. That would be one very very small ass turkey from walmart. That's one thing about walmart I don't like. None of their meat is decently priced. I am not paying 4 dollars a pound for hamburgers, or your stupid 2 to 4 dollars a pound for chicken and turkey. Idiots. I will go to one of our two other grocery stores and get the stuff on sale. Bashas has turkeys for .47 cents a pound. In your eye walmart!!!! I refuse to buy meat from walmart.

Well I could ramble on and on about a lot of stuff that doesn't mean a dam thing. But I think I will go eat Breakfast and get my butt to the stores.

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

5 comments:

Mia said...

Are you going to make that pink foo foo stuff again? lol...just wondering.

MomThatsNuts said...

what pink foo foo stuff?? Some companies are just way better than others...of course hospitals dont give much exciting stuff away free..lol I mean who really needs a ventilator or a box of gloves? I dont want anything the hospital would give, free or not....the ONLY time the ETK EVER got the flu, was the year he got a flu shot.....makes ya go HMMMMMM

Mom

MomThatsNuts said...

what the heck is a SISTERFRIEND and why dont I have one???

Mom

Anonymous said...

does your husband work for the National Alliance of Forest Rangers or something?


a free turkey! My dad just gets weird Japanese cookies that taste like puke.

Azathoth100 said...

One of the best things about working at Harry&David back when was that you got a huge a** turkey for evey occasion. And since my old boss never deleted anyone out of the system the store would end up getting a ton of extra turkeys so we'd all get like three of them. Gotta love the perks.