CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Night at the Museum

I just have to say that the movie Night at the Museum ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was soooooooo dang good!!!! I recommend it for all ages. It was great fun for me and Gigantor and for Kiddo and Big J!!!

In other news, my ankle is still hurting, making pain throughout my foot. Hopefully better for me to drive and take kiddo to school and stuff starting next week.

Kiddo is almost over whatever he had. Took him to the doctor, got heavy decongestants and antibiotics. He was so sick he was begging for the doctor and even for a shot. Now that's pretty sick for a kid.

Gigantor now has whatever Kiddo had. If they decide to share with me, I may just have to hurt someone.

I'm outa here to go eat my lunch and catch up on blogs. Have a good Tuesday everyone!!

5 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

I want to see that movie but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO over Ben Stiller. I mean, can they make a movie without stiller or Farrell? I havent seen one lately that doesnt have one or the other. Although I loved Talledega Nights...
ANYHOW....I really really really dont know when I will ever have time to see a movie again.

Mom

Anonymous said...

That movie is on my list...glad to hear it's a good one...thanks for the review..lol...

It's a new year..so don't be getting down too much..cause when you do..you just have to get back up again..and end up with a bum ankle...lol.....

The Year of 007 will be a good one..a pure killer...lol...

Anonymous said...

I liked it too. The monkey scenes were hilarious.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I was finally able to get to your profile and find your blog.

Anonymous said...

I think I caught what your family has through your blog :(

I'm totally contaminated!

Happy New Year 'Fica! You made it! Weee hooo!! (but I wasn't in the least bit surprised).

-TL

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the movie, my son did too (his Grandma took him) sorry to hear your ankle is still playing up...and hope you avoided wotever Gigantica came down with...for his sake!!! lol
Happy New Year to you honey xx