CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

For thou art Crunchy....

And no I'm not talking about what is found in your under roo's at the end of the day. hehehehe

I'm in a mood let me tall ya. I visited the store that "mom that's nuts" always goes too. After not getting alot of sleep yesterday, I went to the Smart Ass store and got me a pair of Cranky Pants.

I was so full of crank and smart assiness that I amazed myself. Although that could be cuz I was tired and just amused myself also.

I did get a bit more sleep last night. I got a full 4 hours. *gasp* be still my heart.

I've had an i.v. put in to pour the coffee in, and I've resorted to snorting sugar. See if that helps me keep on track.

Anyone seen that preview for, crap I think it's called The Robinsons. A new animated movie. The lab lady says she's on the caffeine patch, it's equivalent to 12 cups of coffee, and she has about 50 of them on. That's what I need. hehehehehe

On that note, I'm gonna leave you with 4 of the best t-shirts I've seen in a long time, and I want to own them all.

SHUT UP VOICES OR I'LL POKE YOU WITH A Q-TIP AGAIN!!!

THEY SAY I HAVE A.D.D. WHAT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND IS...OH LOOK A CHICKEN!!!!!

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT.....DON'T TICKLE THE DRAGON!!!!!

DON'T ANNOY THE DRAGON FOR THOU ART CRUNCHY AND TASTE GOOD WITH KETSUP!!!!

Have a good Tuesday all!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol I like the Qtip one.

Mia said...

Lol...hey you've been tagged :P :D

Dorko said...

LOL, lol, lol!!!
(ahem. sorry about your affliction - the lack of sleep thing)
Love the t-shirt slogons... I think you might have a nugget of an entrepreneurial idea: Why NOT a 'Smartass' store? Where they sell snarky t-shirts and cranky pants and such? We know we'd shop there... I imagine others would too.
Hummmm.
(Dorko runs off to google 'smartass store' hehehee)