CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday Blechhhhhh

I hate Mondays. blechie, blah, ick. I love the weekends, just hanging with the family, sleeping whenever you want, and no worries. Then back to a schedule on Monday. Blah

Kiddo went back to school today. He was excited to go back, because he really likes his teacher. Which is very good. I on the other hand was hurting pretty bad driving him. It was the first time driving since I hurt myself with the fall. And that ankle. ugggghhhh, it's the right one. So....It really is hurting now after having to use the brake all the time. And I'm still very very slow going up and down the porch steps.

We watched a few movies this weekend. Watched Wicker Man. What a screwed up stupid movie. LOL Then we watched The Covenant, I really enjoyed that one, was a pretty good movie. And yes, I will admit it, I got Snakes on a Plane. I got it for Kiddo to watch, cuz he loves snakes. About 15 minutes into it, him and us realized it was way to "scary" for him. Not that it was a horror movie, but it had alot of startling parts in it. So...he went in the other room, and we continued to watch it. I'm pleased to say that it was not near as bad as the advertisements looked or sounded. Of course it's zero reality based. But it's one of those, full of action, guy gets the girl, good guy wins kind of movies. Sometimes those are fun. And it was full of lots and lots of snarky, smart assy comedy. Which is always a good thing.

Well I'm off to eat my toast and start administering coffee through an i.v. Have a great Monday everyone!!!

9 comments:

Julie said...

I'm going to be screaming out 'snakes on a plane'.. all night long after just reading that, ha :) I've been meaning to see that just b/c... glad to know it's as cheesy as I could hope.

Take care of yourself and that ankle!

Mondays are too hard. Do you think if they were named something different they would be easier (no julie shrugs, a rose is still a rose and a monday is still a monday)...

Anonymous said...

Hi Burf...glad you enjoyed that snake movie..I can't bring myself to watching it...

Starbucks Double Shot IV..now that's a thought I could live with!

Dorko said...

RE: full of lots and lots of snarky, smart assy comedy.
Big waaah!
I miss your sister!
Love you.
Hey.
What's that slitherin' up behind you?
lol
j/k

Anonymous said...

I hate snakes (shudder) But I did watch V for vendetta. Its worth checking out.

Anonymous said...

Think I could get me some of that coffee IV? ;)

Steve~

Anonymous said...

Coffee through an IV ..excellent start to the day hun!
Snake movie...will have to rent that one out, i went to see Eragon today, movie about dragons...great film...sad, touching, wholesome...take ya Kleenex xx
Sorry to hear your ankle is still killing you...I suggest less use of the brake next time! ;)

Mia said...

HAPPY LATE NEW YEARS!!! FInally I can post a comment.

I saw Snakes on a plane too, my g/f literally screamed...she's terrified of snakes.

Anonymous said...

Burfy..where ya at? Did the snakes get ya? It's Friday..and only one post this week..hope everything is ok!

I've made some changes to my blog..as you'll see..some things change..but still stay the same.

Have a great weekend!!!
~

MomThatsNuts said...

Its coming up to another Monday girl....hold on to your hat!!! I have this monday off of work, the kids are out of school, so its like having an extra Sunday (except I hate Sundays at my house, I wanna come do Sunday at YOUR house) then that makes Tuesday the Monday that was missing because of the double Sunday and then by Friday its all totally confusing....WHEW...Pass that IV girlfriend...

Mom