CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 22, 2007

Somedays it's not worth chewing through the straps.

That's me. I need a vacation. Just check me in the loony bin.

I had a hard time last Wednesday being the one year mark of when mom died. I was over emotional.

Then the sick kid.

Then the mother in law manipulating things so we all go to dinner on Friday night. To see a sister who was in town, but who Gigantor does not get along with. Basicly cuz she is a demon from HELLLLLLL!!!! This woman has done so much to hurt Gigantor and me and Kiddo. It's not even forgivable anymore. The mother in law just wants a perfect loving family. But it's not gonna happen. Anyhow, we did go to dinner. I think no more than 2 words were exchanged between that sister and any of my family (us three) We visited with her husband a bit. All in all it was free food. hehehehe

We were rather kicked back all weekend. Did some cleaning and shopping. We did watch our movies came in on Netflix. We really really liked all three of them. Got Accepted, Gridiron Gang, and American Pie the Naked Mile.

I know this is a boring ass post. Sorry about that. I'm cranky as shit today. My ENTIRE family kept me up all night. I think I got 30 minutes sleep. Between the husband snoring, and fidgeting, the kid getting up, the dogs snoring, whining, and pacing, the cat attacking me all mother bunny humping night.

I told Gigantor he better find a way to knock the shit off and let me get some sleep. Cuz sleep deprived people do some horrible things. And people have murdered for less than that. hehehehehe

Have a good Monday anyway all. Keep chewing through the straps.

7 comments:

cookie monster said...

mother bunny humping?

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the sleep deprivation. I started losing my grip on relity for a while there.
Dogs, kids, plumbing emergencies they don't give a minutes peace.

Mia said...

I so know about the whole family keeping me up. Sat I didnt get to bed until 5AM. Oi, kids and their social lives sheesh. And dogs that need out early in the morning. Sheesh

Anonymous said...

You liked those three movies?

Really?

Weird. ;)

Steve~

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Sorry to hear things are so rough right now. It's days like this when all we can do is hang on. And that is all we really should be required to do on these kind of days. I got your back friend. :)

As for family? Ugh. My bro-in-law drives me CRAZY!!! We are like oil and water (in fact my whole family and he are like oil and water). Plus, he treats my sister like shit which doesn't endear him any better to me.

It's all I can do not to shoot the bastard in the head (that's if I had a gun). See how he brings out the worst in me?? What kind of Buddhist am I?!!! LMAO.

Keep your knees loose sista.

Anonymous said...

Burfy..one word.."Valium"!..lol..you need a Valium Shug!

Anonymous said...

'cranky as shit' Nah you do your best posts when your slightly pissed at the world!!! ;)