CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 29, 2007

Tagged again!!!!!

I've been tagged by Threeolives now. This one is sorta cool/scary/funny I guess.

RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Okay well to only list weird and not utterly frightening. That might be hard. hehehehe

1. I have a weird obsession with wiping my hands. I can't have dirty/wet/ icky hands for longer than a few seconds. I'm always using a napkin. You should see me eating bbq chicken or something. I have a surplus of napkins and wipe after each and every bite. Which makes this next one even weirder.

2. I have to clean my dogs and cats eyes like 2 or 3 times a day. I can't stand if they have any crunchies in the corners, or eye goobers in their eyes. I have to clean them out. It grosses me out, but I can't NOT do it. I used to do it to the horses too. Boy them gerbils are lucky they are to tiny. hehehehe

3. Sometimes I snort when I laugh. Not all the time mind you, but it sneaks up and explodes out once in a while. Which makes everyone laugh all the harder.

4. When I am cold, and sitting like on the couch. I tuck my hands in my waist band and put them down by my legs. I don't know why, I just do it.

5. I have a very weird ritual when I go to bed. I will be sitting up in bed watching t.v. and the first thing I have to do is, go to the highest t.v. channel and work my way down to channel 3. I then have to turn the volume down to 9 and turn the t.v. off. Then I have to flip all my pillows so they are cool, I have to arrange them and the covers just right. The covers have to completely cover my shoulders, so no draft is coming in. And then I have to get my legs in a certain possiton all comfortable. It is only then that I can think about going to sleep.

6. I have a touch of ocd about certain things. Like the towels and underwear have to be folded a certain way. (but nothing else does) Dishes have to be loaded in the dishwasher a certain way. The toilet paper has to go on the holder the right way. And the radio in my car better be back on my station and turned the right volume. If none of these are done the right way. Then I turn into a raving banshee for the day. hehehehehe

Okay gosh there is 6. Yes I know I'm a wacko bird. Now I need to tag 6 people I guess. Let me see.

1. Dorko...I tag you. Just cuz I wanna hear about how weird ya are girlie

2. Miranda...I always love your answers.

3. Mom that's nuts....I know your weird girlie, but this should make it all the weirder. hehehehe

4. Azathoth...Dude, a sister's gotta know. hehehehe

5. Hammer....I'm sure you can come up with some good ones. Lets hear them.

6. I would tag alekx, but alas, she has been absent from blogs for over a year now. *sigh* I don't know who else to tag. anyone else that wants to do it I guess.

Happy Monday all!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I clean my cats eye boogers as well...

It's gross. ;)

Steve~

Anonymous said...

Geez.
If I hafta I want Alekx to hafta too.
;-)
Okokok.
I might have to build it in stages, in between homework assignments! :P
Loved your list btw... there was a couple surprises in there, I never would have thunk!

Anonymous said...

I did this one last week. weird things

I'm running out of weird stuff.

Anonymous said...

Heehee...ok Im done...gawd that was hard....cuz ya know...Im just not weird. lmao...don't even say it :P

Anonymous said...

i do the whole eat a hot wing wipe my fingers.. eat a hot wing ..wipe my fingers thing too .. so not so weird..

well ok ..maybe it is ..