CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 15, 2007

Freezing BBQ's

We did go over to my aunt and uncles on Friday. Had a really good time. Good food, and good company. The guys all played Texas Hold em after. Gigantor won. 15 bucks. whooohoooo Us women and Kiddo played Pirates of the Caribbean Life game. We had a blast. We didn't come home till midnight.

Saturday I did a bunch of work for Gigantor's mom. Made the birthday cake, and wrapped presents, and cut up lots of stuff for her. Then we went over early and I cleaned up the counters and tables. She was amazed, it was nice. We bbq'd and played a card game called Split. Came home about 10. On our way home the radio said it was 19 degree's out. Got down to 13 that night.

Sunday, Gigantor got a hair up his hiney and went and got steaks. So..yeah we had 3 bbq's in 3 days. hehehehee He's also grilling something tonight. Maybe we are just in denial, trying to pretend it's spring. lol

Today, that dork had to call me up at 9 in the morning, I was sleeping in. He called me to tell me it was a nice sunny, warm 18 degrees out.

I don't know what that illness was that had a hold of me, but it let go, thank god. I agree with aza, it sorta sounded like food poisoning.

Well I'm gonna go have my nutella toast and drink my milk. Happy Monday all.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a merry Monday to you.

Woow..in the teens over there in Az...and in the 70's over here in eastern NC..strange huh...everything wanting to bud out here..grass has started turning back green..now I gotta get the weed-whacker and mower back outta yearly retirement..that sux...well..this warm will not hold..winter will come!

Take care..you hard-core BBQer's.

Op~

Azathoth100 said...

3 BBQs in 3 Days? I so envy you. I miss being able to afford steaks.

Mia said...

Sounds like great weekend. I dont even want to talk about the nice weather you have down there :P

Dorko said...

We've had similar temps here... only ours have had minus signs in front of them.
Wicked cold going back to school Monday morning - you didn't need to have a brass bra on to know that - that's for sure!
Mmmm BBQ!
I found (& then lost!) a great looking marinade the other day had some simple ingredients...
I'll pass it along if I run into it again.
Hugssss!
D.

Anonymous said...

What the hell is Nutella tost? ;)

Steve~