CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tagged by a cute bug named Miranda

Yes I know it's unbelievable but I've been tagged. Thought I would do it. Sometimes they are pretty fun. I don't think I will tag anyone back, cuz lately when I tag people they yell at me about it. So...if you find it interesting and want to do it....feel free.

1. If you could build a house anywhere where would it be?
Probably out in the boonies somewhere, in the country. Nice area where I can have lots of animals on my property, but a short distance from a small town, so I can visit or do shopping.

2. What is your favorite article of clothing?
ummmmm my pooh bear and or reindeer slippers. Well right now anyway, cuz it's still cold out.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
I am an arm girl. I like very strong, well muscled manly arms. pant pant pant

4. What is the last CD that you bought?
I bought a bunch at christmas time. Kenny Rogers, Jonny Cash, Hank Jr. I received AC/DC, Kid Rock, Evenessence. whooohoooo

5. Where is your favorite place to be?
In bed. ugggghhhh lol Or up in the mountains with family.

6. Where is your least favorite place to be??
I'm with Miranda on this one ....the dentist. Well actually it's a tie, the dentist or any inlaws house. hehehe

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
by hubby, on my tooshie *blushes* by a pro, probably my head or feet.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
I used to be very strong in body, not as much as I used to be now. So..I would go with mind. Unless I can be strong in smart assiness. heheheh

9. What time do you wake up in the mornings?
Alarm is set for 6, I hit snooze till 6:45. gotta get that last possible minute of sleep. On weekends or in the summer I stretch till between 8 and 10.

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
Well I use my coffee pot the most. But I LOVEEEE my crock pot and food processor.

11. What makes you really angry?
Selfish people...Self centered, irritating people. And parents who really don't care about their kids.

12. If you could play any instrument what would it be?
I played guitar for a bit and I played piano alot. But my big talent and thrill was singing. But if I could choose any it would be drums. I love the beat of drums.

13. Favorite color?
That one is a hard one. I love all sorts of greens and blues. I even love yellow and black. So I really don't have one.

14. Which do you prefer, sports car or suv?
Well...I love the mountains, I want to live in the country, and I have a wide toosh, what do you think? Suv or 4 wheel truck baby!!!

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
YES!!

16. Favorite Childrens book?
For really young children I would say the very old Moon Mouse. I had/ still have that one, and How a Dinosaur says Goodnight. For a bit older kids I love all of the Serindipity books. And the Harry Potter books.

17. What is your favorite season?
I love spring!!! Everything blooming, all the different colors. Like rebirth.

18. Your least favorite household chore?
I hate laundry and doing floors. Just hate those two.

19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
To fly. I would go anywhere.

20. If you have a tattoo what is it?
left breast have a baby dragon on his back (butterfly wings) sucking his thumb. On right forearm, I have a phoenix flying through hibiscus flowers. right upper arm, two dart frogs on grass with a huge water lily at the base.

21. Can you juggle?
My life and the voices in my head. And sometimes the bills. hehehehe

22. The one person you would want to go back and talk to?
My mother, I miss her.

23. What is your favorite day?
Probably Friday, cuz I get all excited for the weekend and make plans.

24. What is in the trunk of your car?
Don't have a trunk, but in the back of the suburban is some camping chairs, and some big metal thing Gigantor put back there like 4 months ago and won't move.

25. Which do you prefer sushi or hamburger?
Fish? *gag* raw fish? *gag and pass out* Give me cows please!!!!!

That's it, if you would like to do it, have fun.
Happy Wednesday all

p.s. Please pick yourselves up off the ground. I know I have posted 3 times in 3 days. I must be sick. hehehehe

7 comments:

cookie monster said...

ok, ill take up that chance, ill do it tomorrow

cookie monster said...

ok,done!

Anonymous said...

Hey..you are on a roll .. posting 3 days in a row..you're almost back to normal.

After looking at your music..I'd say you've been listening to Kid Rock (Cocky) for a few days back...lol...glad you are feeling better..and I'm sure the rest of the world is too...lol..

Happy Thursday to ya!
Op~

Anonymous said...

Stop panting over my arms...it's quite unbecoming. ;)

Steve~

Azathoth100 said...

Mind, Body or Snarkiness. Now go get Gigantor to give that massage.

Mia said...

Lol...great list. I bet those slippers are very sexy ;).

Anonymous said...

he he he 'smart assiness' love it!!!