CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11, 2007

Brought Back

I think the aliens have finally brought me back. I must have been abducted or something, cuz I've been gone from blogs for so long. I'm beginning to think I was probed too. *smirk*

I've been fighting off some sinus stuff, and knees so sore I can barely walk, since Alekx and House Elf went home.

We had a great time though, we were so very busy.

Thursday night they got here late, and of course we visited, and ate sonic, and visited.

Friday--We went out to the dam, and walked around, missed the tours though. Ordered some pizza for lunch, and House Elf and kiddo put his bed together (they brought my mom's sleep number bed for kiddo) And Alekx and I cut up a bunch of stuff for prep work for the bbq on Saturday.

Saturday--we went up to the doctors, to sit with my dad, and find out the particulars on his blood clot. We then finished cleaning and making stuff for the bbq, then that night had a bbq for about 15 or so people.

Sunday--We loaded up the 4 wheeler and ice chests and went up to the mountain. Saw tonssss of deer and kaibab squirrels. Got home after dark and had leftovers for dinner.

Monday---We went out shooting till the afternoon, then all came home and cooled down, I think we ran to walmart or whatever. Made dinner, called it an early night.

Tuesday---got up at 4:30, and went up to Kanab to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary for a tour and to do volunteering. It was nice, found a dog I wanted to bring home, but restrained myself.

Wednesday--We ran to the store, went through a bit more of mom's stuff, helped them pack up, and we ordered out for Chinese. hehehehe

Thursday--went out to breakfast then they were on their way. I came home and napped. lmaoooooooo

That was our week, then I've spent the rest of the time recuperating from our vacation.

It was really good to see them, and I miss them already. Hopefully I'll be back to reading and commenting and posting more regular now.

Happy Monday all!!!

6 comments:

Mia said...

Welcome back...sounds like a crazy busy week.

Canadian flake said...

holy hell I thought you had gotten lost in the desert and they didn't let you come home...lol. Been waiting to hear how the new computer is working...looking forward to more details...love ya lots.

Burfica said...

Miranda--It was, just barely getting back to normal

Flake--man I felt like I was lost int he desert there for a while. hehehehe

Sugar Kane said...

Wow! You've been busy. Sounds like you had a nice visit. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Cheers!!

Jules said...

welcome back, burf! hope i'll be able to keep up with you!

Burfica said...

sugar---thanks, starting too

Jules---I hope I'll be able to keep up with myself. lmao