CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tagged

Okay so Translator over at Rosetta Rants tagged me today.

I'm supposed to describe seven random things about myself.

So...lets get started

1. I have a big gap between my top two front teeth. They are big and there is even a bigger gap. Not quite bugs bunny big, but close. And the gap is almost the span of the grand canyon. And no I've never thought of getting it fixed.

2. I have a big weakness for hot cocoa and nutella. Not together of course. But I will turn insane and almost kill anyone in the house that touches my containers of hot cocoa and nutella. I have to buy the boys their own, cuz I'm dam greedy with mine.

3. I love to color fuzzy posters, and do latch hook rugs. I don't know why, seeing as I'm to dumb to figure out anything to do with them when I'm done, but I love to do them.

4. I am a smart ass to the core (as if you couldn't tell) I approach any and all situations with humor, even the serious one's. I'm snarky and spunky. That's just how I roll.

5. I knew my husband (not good) since 2nd grade. We only dated for 6 months, and were only physically together (he was over seas in the navy) for two weeks before we were married. It's worked though, we have been married 14 years.

6. I used to write poetry. I have a book with all my poems in it. Sometimes I would write two a week. I started when I was 14. It carried my through a very rough time in my life, a very mentally tortured time. When I thought the world was against me. When I married my husband, it all stopped. I've tried to sit and write it more, but nothing worth anything comes out (not that what I wrote was worth a hill of beans) I like to think it was a tool/gift from god to help me cope with things I needed too. And once I didn't need it anymore, it was gone.

7. There are some days I can't stop crying, and that I would sacrifice my health to the point of being in a wheelchair if I could just have my mom back for a few years. For as much as this woman irritated me and pissed me off on a regular basis. I miss her more that anyone could ever know. It also makes me think of death more often, and I scare myself to the point of piddling when I think about it to much.

Okay there are my random 7. I'm supposed to tag 7 other people. ummmm I dunno though, so if you wanna do it, go for it.

Have a good Hump day all!!!!!

8 comments:

Alekx said...

I was gonna be snarky and now I'm crying damnit.

Burfica said...

alekx----I'm sorry, me too!!!

Jules said...

you should share one of your poems with us sometime, Burf!

Burfica said...

Jules---I'll have to, I did share alot first year or so I blogged. I'll have to do it again.

Sugar said...

Hey Burf...apologies for being absent in your comments. I'd loved your list, I find my poetry quite cathartic too, and I'm sure some of my best stuff is when I am in pain, emotionally. It's my voice, my truest expression of my real self..I guess I wouldn't be me without it! And I agree with you on it being a gift. xx

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey burfy poo.... that was a cool list. Well cool in a "I never knew that way" how come I knew like 3 of Alekx things but only one about you? Some friend I turned out to be huh? PS and BY THE BY I AM working on your afghan, so it just might be a christmas present!! LOL hey it will get there someday...
Hey I shared one of my poems, actually several, COME ON...
Grand Canyon tooth gap?? NICE I went to the Grand Canyon once, you really should stop eating broccoli...hehehehehe
Mom

Burfica said...

sugar--yes writing is very theraputic, and I'm glad to see ya gain

Mom--I tried to come up with things I haven't really shared before. hehehe
And I love your note/poems. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

loved the list hon...really enjoyed it. Don't forget I have tagged you with your 10 favourite S things..will look forward to that list too..