CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Quick note

Just a quick note. Dad is doing a bit better with the shots. He is getting his blood tested every other day. They need to get it thinned down to dissolve the clot. It's about 4 inches long and it's under his knee.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and thoughts. You don't know what it means to me. I really appreciate it.

Alekx and House Elf are still here till Thursday, they leave that morning.

I'm off, I need to shower, and crawl my butt in bed, it's already midnight.

Have a good couple days all!!!!

10 comments:

Mia said...

Glad he's doing better....(((Big hugs)))

Canadian flake said...

glad daddy is on the mend hon. Missing you lots. Talk to you soon. hugssssss and kissesssssss

Phoenix5 said...

Keeping the prayers and positive thoughts rolling! Glad to hear he's improving... and thanks for the update! We miss you!

Burfica said...

Miranda, flake, phoenix---yes we thought he was improving to only find out today that he needs to take even more shots and more blood thinners, as his blood is still way to thick.

Laurie said...

glad to hear he's responding. hope he's back to himself very soon.

Burfica said...

laurie---thanks. Yeah the turkey likes to scare us sometimes!!

Jules said...

Sooo happy to hear that the meds are working for your dad and that they're keeping a close watch on him!!

Don't forget to take a breather and treat yourself to some you time too.

Burfica said...

jules---I was going to do me time with taking myself to the movie tomorrow, but things aren't looking good for that, we will see though.

MomThatsNuts said...

Glad about dad...gonna have to post about Crash~ette...Im gonna send you an email so look for it!

Mom

none said...

glad to hear things are looking up. I send my best.