CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Kill Em Till Their Dead

I learned something new yesterday. I learned that when your a cat, even an old cat like mine, that there comes times that you just have to KILL your tail. Kill it till it's dead.

I don't mean the, chase it being all cute, and pounce on it, holding it with a paw, kill it till it's dead. I mean the, make an evil sound, with flaming eyes, attack with all claws and teeth bared, kill anything that your tail had touched, including a magazine, the dogs face and my leg, trap it with the bob cat like claws, and bite it till the cat screams and it's bleeding, kill it till it's dead.

There has to be some purpose for this. Has to. We all know that cats don't do anything without good reason. They are so serious, don't like to have fun, dignified, perfect, and generally rule the world. (okay I may have gone slightly to far, they think being grumpy is fun)

In other news. Gigantor and I love scary movies. Love them!! And Kiddo has been begging for a couple years to start watching some scary movies. I haven't let him as of yet. (remember aliens, and predator, and starship troopers, does not count as a scary movie in this house, that's been normal watching since he was about 7) Any how, he's 11 now, and I thought maybe he could handle watching one with me in the middle of the day. One that wasn't so bad. Well...apparently, he's not ready. hehehehe We watched one yesterday, and it's still effecting him today. Poor thing. We only watched Jeepers Creepers, not bad...or so I thought. hehehehe

Have a good Tuesday everyone


15 comments:

Alekx said...

You cat is just weird anyway.
Is the tail DED?

Burfica said...

I think it's dead and burried. But he hasn't stuck his ass in my face yet today, so who knows.

Dorko said...

Ou.
Reminds me...
One morning, (Wasn't that long ago) I was slowly - deliciously - waking up to some sweet, sweet bird-song. "Oh! How lovely!" I sleepily thought, and turned, swimming dreamily, through the covers to face the window by my bedsted... opening my eyes - you guessed it, I found myself looking square up the fuzzy butt (complete with wrinkly sphincter) of my resident cat. SHE had postioned her self for the grand view of the birdies... careing not for me save for the fact that I'd not filled her dish with tasties yet...
AH!

Sugar Kane said...

Just another reason why I don't get cats..

I can still remember my first scary movie. Bloody Birthday. I sat on the stairs watching it through my fingers. I think I'll Netflix it and see if it's how I rememeber it.

Canadian flake said...

ok I think you have the wrong idea about cats. I would certainly not call my cat "too serious" although she has gotten weirder with old age...but then again haven't we all..lmaoooooo.

Burfica said...

dorko---I hate the butt in the face thing. Try blowing really hard next time you get that sight.

sugar---Yeah, one of my first was Nightmare on Elm Street, the original. I still wouldn't let him watch that yet

Flake---Who you calling old, cavewoman??? hehehehe

cookie monster said...

my first scary movie was
The Exorcist and that scarred me! but then again i was 7.

and Jeepers Creepers? well the ending unsettled me.

Burfica said...

cookie---yeah I didn't like the ending, only cuz you get liking that guys character, but the 2nd one I thought was pretty good. Can't talk Kiddo into watching that one yet. lmao

cookie monster said...

blimey, thats a quick reply, you should get an instant messenger so we could chat on that!

and try kiddo on something harmless like Jason X or Freddy v Jason. and yes, i do have a penchant for the hockey masked murderer!

Burfica said...

cookie---I have msn and yahoo messengers.

Yeah those two are probably good ideas seeing as they weren't scary at all to me. I'm thinking the Grudge or Saw, or Hostel, would be way to much though. hehehehe

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

The only scary movies I like are the supernatural kind--ghosts and all that stuff. I can't handle, however, the serial killer stuff. :/

Phoenix5 said...

I avoid "scary movies" like the plague! Not because I find them too scary, but because I can't stand watching anything that glorifies evil or psychotic behaviour. Do we really need to explore the limits of human depravity as entertainment? I can't imagine what the mind of these directors must be like! I'll stick to my action flicks, thank you very much, and oh yeah, I don't watch movies that glorify crime either! LOL! I also don't let my kids watch 'em too! Just my 2 cents worth!

Burfica said...

james---I love the super natural stuff!!!

Phoenix--My scary movies are more of the "make believe" kind. I watch movies to escape reality usually. There is enough of that when I open my door. hehehehe

cookie monster said...

ok then Burfica, here it is chav_mcpike@hotmail.com


speak soon innit?

Mia said...

Cats are just weird animals anyway....thats coming from a dog person. :D

I saw the messenger this weekend, it was pretty scary. But I find alot of these new scary movies all have those creepy looking pale, sickly kids, like in the grudge in them.