CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Little bit of a Rant

First of all let me say HAPPY CANADA DAY to all my Canadian friends out there!!!!

Second, I haven't posted, because my family is trying to kill me by starting with my emotional state. grrrrrrrrr

My son on Thursday night, for some reason couldn't sleep, which made him upset to his stomach, which made it harder for him to sleep, etc.... He was in our room ever 5 to 20 minutes complaining he couldn't sleep. I went to bed at 10 because I was so tired, and he kept me up till 2 with that crap. At which point at 2, I cracked and screamed at him that I didn't care if he could sleep or not, he better not get his happy butt out of bed again, or I would beat him. He did go to sleep then, just to have nightmares and sleepwalk till 4:30, and then he was up at 6. He was so tired the next day he looked physically ill. I made him go to bed early and he pulled the same crap again, and I was up till 2 in the morning again. Finally last night he slept well, actually slept till 9 this morning, till the phone woke him and me both up. We were pissed. lol

Then the stupid ass Gigantor. He was talking about trust issues between him and the kiddo. For some reason the Kiddo doesn't trust that Gigantor won't hurt or do something to get him hurt. So...they were talking about something. And Gigantor promised that if Kiddo did NOT freak out, and spoke to him calmly, that he would stop doing whatever was scaring him and they would work it out. What happened about 15 minutes later?? Gigantor was tormenting Kiddo with a bug zapper thingie that looks like a tennis racket. (work got it as a novelty gift for the guys) And Kiddo got scared, but talked to him calmly. So...I thought Gigantor stopped, at which point he walked back out there and smacked kiddo with it, turned on and zapped him pretty hard.

I blew a gasket!!! You just give your son a lecture about trust issues, then you go and break that trust and hurt him??!!!??? wtf is that shit???

Okay I'm off to continue probably yelling at both of them for being major dumb asses today.

Hope you all had a good weekend!!

10 comments:

Dorko said...

I was just amazed to read that "the guys" had a little talkie poo about trust issues at all!
Everytime I dust that topic off with "the guys" I usually wind up like kiddo did... "ZZZZapped!"
:P

Burfica said...

dorko---yeah well it was obviously a hollow talk right now. LOL

Alekx said...

Some days you just wanna kill one or the other or both of them

I was amazed at house elf and kiddo. Putting the bed together. House elf showed kiddo once then said have at it. Tell me if you need help. Kiddo put the whole metal siding of the bed on all by himself.

I was proud of both of them. :-)

Burfica said...

alekx---yeah but after they live together a few years, they hit each other with bug zappers. lmao

Todd Camplin said...

Parenting is hard. Gives me chills just thinking about it.

Sugar said...

Bug Zappers??? OMG and they do this for fun!
No wonder you were tearing your hair out, all that testosterone and no sleep, hell I'd of been a complete monster to the pair of them! Grrrrr

Monica said...

It's a guy thing? My sons get on my last nerve some days just like that...so do significant others (as well as the teenage daughter). But they all think that last nerve is invincible since I've apparantly been talking about it since forever.

So, um, don't be drinking anything at the moment okay? GO 49ers!!!

LOL, had to make you laugh. Have a great day.

Burfica said...

camplin--thanks for visit, yeah the chills are never ending.

sugar--it's amazing what they find for fun, fart contests, bug zappers, poo flinging (oh wait that's monkeys) Same diff. lol

Monica--Thanks for coming by. God it's the BIG kid (hubby) that is the worst. hehehe
*snork* at 49ers. lmao

Canadian flake said...

Remember I TOLD you to just bury them in the desert weeks ago...bet you wish you had listened now eh?

Jules said...

I knew there was a good reason for me not to buy one of those bug zapper things.