CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

You've got to move it move it......

I have that song going through my head. It's from the Madagascar soundtrack, and probably because my son keeps playing that one song over and over again on his stereo.

I know it's been almost a week since I posted, and I haven't read anybodies blogs...I was having some major issues with the in laws. And when some of the cousins, were rude, disrespectful, and mean to my son. Which he felt really bad, that was the end of any shit from them. I told the husband when his family came back, that I refused to put up with even the tiniest of shit from them. There one and only strike happened.

Anywhoooo....we went to a Harry Potter party on Friday night. We went at 10 up to the library. We had pre bought our book. They had refreshments, drawings, games, craft tables (wand making, wizard hat making, quill making), chess tables, more give aways, and a costume contest. It was lots of fun. At 12:05 in the morning they handed out our books. I just barely got to start mine, we have been so busy this weekend. So...if you have read it, you better not tell me and ruin it for me.

Anyhow, still real busy, just wanted to drop in and post a quick one. I will try my hardest to do better this week. Not sure how that's gonna go. hehehehe

Have a good Monday everyone!!!

10 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

Good to "see" you again Burf! Was missing you and your snarky posts! LOL! I hope your week is better than last week!

Phoenix5 said...

Oh yeah, that song is one of my youngest's favourites too. I put it on a mix CD for traveling and when it comes on, I always hear "Turn up the volume, daddy!" LOL I love the ending myself... "Not bad, eh? I like it!"

Burfica said...

Phoenix--I'm thinking this week will be better, but we will see. Yeah I like the song too, it's just that, that is about the only verse I know. lol

Laurie said...

life has a way of catching up with us doesn't it.

i'm sure you'll be back and brilliant!

Burfica said...

laurie--back, but I don't know if I've ever been brilliant, but thanks. lol

Canadian flake said...

Welcome back my dear snarky friend. I have missed you dearly. Somehow blogger-ville isn't the same without you..lmao.

Ryan said...

I just got done reading about blue poop...

You're not allowed to leave for long periods of time. Were you aware of this?

Burfica said...

Flake---I've missed you too


Ryan!!!! long time no see!!! Same to you my friend heheheheheh

robkroese said...

Now I feel special that you made time to come and see me. :)

Sugar said...

Hey..my duaghter queued for her copy of Harry on Frday night, she managed to read one page before falling asleep....she finally finsihed the book on Monday, she'd been holding out all weekend for the last two chapters, wanting to know wot happened but not wanting to finish the book, the end of an era.
I'm ashamed to say I haven't read a single book, but I went out and bought the first one yesterday and myself and my son will be reading them together :)