CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Don't ya Hate

Don't ya just hate it when you ask the husband to put in a tape and hit record. He says he does, but when you and the kid are watching the recorded program. About 3/4 of the way through, the stupid ass recording just fucking shuts off!!!!!

It was the suspenseful, exciting, explain it all part, and it just fucking shut off!!! What kind of dumb ass man sets a recorder for a weird amount of time??

I swear some days I think it's punishment from the almighty that I get him and his brilliant ways!!

But then he comes around and does something nice, and I turn to mush.

Stupid men anyway!!

Happy Thundering but no rain, humid and hot as satans armpits, Thursday.

9 comments:

Canadian flake said...

lol MENNNNNN ya can't live with em...ya can't flush em down the tiolet...although most nights I would like to try..lol. Maybe gigantor was trying to mess with your mind?? LMAO.

Ryan said...

We can't be trusted

Burfica said...

Flake---what mind???

Ryan---Yeah you can be trusted, you just can't be taught it seems lol

melodyann said...

My husband doesn't even know how to turn the darn thing ON, much less program it to tape a show.

I want TiVo.

Burfica said...

melodyann---my husband is the type to put thing together and program them without ever reading the instructions. Not saying that he know's the right way to do it, that's just how he does it. lol

Kat said...

I'd recommend trading him in for a wife, but with my past experience they can be so much worse! Girl, ya gotta get TiVo!! I LoVe my TiVo!!

Lol...my word verification is: gukgwk...sounds like a great new cuss word! LOL

Burfica said...

Kat---yeah us wives can be bitches. lol

MomThatsNuts said...

husband schmusband...who needs em??

Mom

my word verification is

SAINPIM...lol isnt it ironic

Jules said...

Actually, that has happened to me before. I agree with you. Stupid fucking men.