CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Still can't put in a title..

I got no cake!!! dammit!!!!!

The hubby didn't get off of work till almost 8 tonight. So...since my back has been so bad we got sonic. hehehe

Hubby comes home with the 44 oz drinks from sonic. First thing he does is drop his on the carpet, where the cup splits and it goes everywhere. 44oz of Strawberry limeade with pieces of strawberry and lime all over. So..yeah I sorta yelled at him, then asked if he wanted to go get another one. He said no. Then...then!!!! I drank my water with dinner, and was saving my big soda, my favoritest soda in the world to drink and savor later. I had just started drinking it, when he knocked the flipping thing over. Right in the trash can, where it split and all spilled out. I know it was an accident, but yeah I did the adult thing, I whined. I whined bad, "oooooooooohhhhhhhh Gaaaaaaawwwwwwwwddddddddd I just started drinking that!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" So..yeah he caved and went and got dressed and got me another one. hehehehe

GIRL POWER YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I went to the Chiropractor today, and feel a tiny bit better. It's been going out real bad as he's trying to get it all taken care of. Gonna hurt worse before it gets better. I have this LOVE/HATE relationship with him. Love him because he is so hunkaliscious, and eventually makes me feel all better. Hate him because he hurts me (not on purpose, just I have real issues with my back, and it hurts to make it better) hurts me in the way that I wanna take a pair of pliers and grab that piece of skin in the middle of your nose that separates your nostrils and squeeze it till it spurts blood.

Okay, maybe it's time for bed, the gerbil is doing really weird stuff. She is running in her wheel, running two laps around her cage then flopping on her back and pumping all four legs up and down in the air. Then doing it all over again. I'm thinking it's gerbil jazzercise.

Have a good Wednesday all!!!

11 comments:

Alekx said...

Make a video!!!!!

You could make a fortune then pay off all my bills.

Do it damnit

Burfica said...

alekx---buy me the dam video camera and I will

DO IT DAMMIT!!!

none said...

Sonic cups are defective.

When carrying them from the car my fingers punched right through one and it frigging disintigrated. Luckily it was mine and not the wife's limeade.

Canadian flake said...

roflmao never heard of sonic before...think I am glad now that we don't have one here...roflmao.

Mia said...

Hee hee...I can say I've been to sonic before...not a fan of the burgers. I do love jack in the box though.

I think the gerbils horny. lol

Burfica said...

Hammer---they are, I sat one down hard and the bottom blew out. It's the stupid styrofoam. Maybe Sonic needs to get "green" lmao

Flake--honestly hun, your missing out, they have the best chili cheese dogs. lmao

Miranda--Okay jack in the box is okay, I boycot our burger king though.

Mia said...

ewww we have a burger king here too....disgusting. lol

Dorko said...

Even though I'm a whore for their strawberry limeades, too, I say "Screw Sonic" - I miss "Strombollis" BAD! These new Pizza Hut commercials for 'Pizzones' aren't helping - AT ALL!

Burfica said...

dorko--- I haven't eaten at strombolli's in forever. They changed their sauce recipe and it tears my stomach up. Not to mention they are soooooo expensive now.

Translator said...

Ouch. Don't use pliers. And as an expert on gerbil behavior, I must say that it's easy to see that your gerbil is high.

Just look for a tiny little lighter to prove my hypothesis.

Jules said...

what's with the splitting cups?? sheeesh!? sonic sucks!