CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 27, 2007

SIGH!!!!!

That's the sound of my almost perfect Friday. *Sigh* oh man, what an almost orgasmic day!!!

I was reading the last Harry Potter book last night, then I couldn't put it down. So I was up till 5 this morning. I finished the book!!!! It was awesome!!!! I will not ruin it for anyone. Yet. lmao

Then...THEN!!!!! We went and seen Transformers tonight. OMG OMG OMG it was so fricken good!!!!!!! I so want to own that movie, just seeing it once!!!!

Then...today I found out that 300 comes out on dvd on Tuesday!!!! What a good day. hehehehehe

Although on a downer note. Big J is spending the night with Kiddo, and they were wrestling. And Big J kicked Kiddo in the mouth. He goes, "I barely touched him" Well how do you explain how his gum way above his teeth split wide open and you loosened one of his permanent teeth??? hmmmmmmmm I told Kiddo to not mess with the tooth. Hopefully it will settle back in and not be loose and he won't loose it. Then that way, maybe he won't need false teeth by high school. *sigh* in a different way. lol

Okay have a good weekend everyone!!!!

12 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

Almost orgasmic is just not good enough! Will you just please climax already!!!

Burfica said...

AZA!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so good to see you hun!!!!

Azathoth100 said...

Good to read you too sweetie. Am looking forward to the further adventures of Burfica, Gigantor, Kiddo, and the ever lovin Vortex Bra.

Phoenix5 said...

Boys will be boys!

So, you liked Transformers, hmm? I haven't heard a lot of good things about it so far. I think you're one of the first people I know who has liked it! I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD. I'm too cheap (read BROKE) to go to the movies these days!

Have a great week!

Burfica said...

Phoenix---Odd, cuz I had only heard one bad thing about Transformers out of 20 or so comments on it.

Yeah we only go to the matinee's cuz I'm to broke.

Brillig said...

Hmmmm, well, if Harry Potter and Transformers do it for you, then, um, good! Interesting, but good!

Alekx said...

I thought you couldn't be bought for quite so cheap.
But then as we get older things to droop and change.

hehehee

Burfica said...

brillig and alekx---simple minds are easily amused. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

hmmmmmmm I commented on this post last night and now it isn't here...did blogger have a fart or are ya trying to tell me something?? lol. Just kidding...I know ya lubbssss me...lmao. As far as the weekend, next time stick a fire cracker under him then make him clean up the ...well ya know...roflmao.

peanut butter bars and egg salad sound yummyyyyyyyyy.

Canadian flake said...

OMG AM I THE BIGGEST DORK EVER...wrong comment on wrong post...just forget ya ever knew me..lol.

Burfica said...

Flake---I knew you would find your way over to the right spot. Sometimes you and I have to bump into alot of walls before we get where we are going. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

Sometimes you and I have to bump into alot of walls before we get where we are going. hehehehe

This explains the bruises and black outs eh??? LOL