CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I'm Melting

Okay 112 degree's here yesterday. Can you believe that?? I had to go out 3 times in that heat yesterday. Took kiddo swimming, picked him up, did some errands. The a/c in the car couldn't even cool it down. It's the type of heat that you come inside, sit in front of the a/c and continue to sweat for 1/2 hour or more. Although I'm sure I wasn't sweating, I think it was parts of me melting off. I was dripping between my boobs people, I never sweat there. hehehe

I'm hoping it's a little bit cooler than that tomorrow evening. We usually do fried chicken picnic and cake when we sit out waiting for the fire works to start. We always did that on the 4th, because it was my mom's birthday. I still try to keep the tradition going. I'm hoping I go through this one better than last one. We will see.

The hubby ran and got us Subway sandwiches last night. Seeing as he didn't get home from work till almost 7. Poor guy. So...he went and got me double meat, cuz they usually scrimp on the chicken pieces. Well...I like double meat and just olives on it, cuz I put my own other stuff on it at home. I did NOT need double meat with this one girl doing it. I swear I had over a pound of chicken on that thing. Then the olives, she did two gigantic fist fulls. I had to pick most the olives off, and even take some of the meat off. The bread wouldn't close, and it sorta disintegrated. I guess I got my money's worth. hehehehe

Does anybody know what will happen to you if you eat tons of cherry's??? hehehehe They have had the best cherry's in stock here, and on sale. I've been munching on them for 4 days, and still have two bags. whooohooo

Okay I'm off for a bit. I gotta rest my back, it's been killing me. Go to the Chiropractor today. Thank God.

Have a good Tuesday everyone, and if I don't get back on here then

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!

13 comments:

Dorko said...

Yum.
Cheeries.
I've fond memories of sitting myself up in a bing cherry tree (over in that neighborhood where Witch, Ugly and Curtis used to live)it was always about 20 degrees cooler up in that tree canopy than it was standing out in the dessert sun... and... good lord, it was bag one, eat one time! =) Wish Bing Cherry trees grew here I'd plant me an orchard!

Burfica said...

oh Dorko, I remember doing that with all sorts of tree's lol

Or eating all the fresh strawberries before you even cary them inside.

Alekx said...

You are gonna shit purple.
That is all.
:-)

Burfica said...

alekx---OooOo coolies

Canadian flake said...

I am sending you some nice cooolllll Canadian air...it has been really nice here the last few days and today I actually have a sweater on...roflmao. TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA LAUGH MY ASS OFF AT YOU WHEN IT WAS JULY...AFTER YOU MAKING FUN OF MY WEATHER ALL WINTER...ROFLMAO.

Burfica said...

flake--yeah yeah just a few more months and I can make fun of you again. lmaoooooooo

Jules said...

Happy Independence Day, Burf!! Relax, have a cool one... hell, make it 6.

Burfica said...

jules---I had three Sunkist, does that count???

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Oh god that is CRAZY heat!! I'm bitching up here at a balmy 100. Sheesh--how can you stand it down there??

Burfica said...

james---ice, lots of ice. lol

none said...

hehehe you said double meat ;)

Phoenix5 said...

112... ick! Supposed to up to (what will feel like) 102 here tomorrow... and I have to work in an inadequately air-conditioned factory with huge, heat generating machines running all around me...

I hope your heat isn't as humid as ours is up here! Air so thick you can almost cut it with a knife...

Phoenix5 said...

Once again, my dyslexia kicked in and I didn't see the typos until AFTER I pressed publish!

Oh well!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, new post in the Phoenix's Nest!