CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

Mother Bunny Humper

How the hell does mac and cheese get in your bra when you haven't eaten mac and cheese for days?????

Stupid vortex bra working over time I guess.

I found a piece of popcorn yesterday, I haven't had popcorn since Friday at the movies. You would think I don't bathe. Or if I do bathe, I don't lift the twins up and scrape the leftovers out. But I do, I really do. I have a special boob scraper even. Sorta looks like an ice scraper, but prettier. hehehehehe

You all should check out my sister Alekx's post out. She is at Nitrogen Narcosis. I think me and Flake had snorted to much powdered sugar or something. We were on a roll. We were holding her blog hostage, but she never paid the ransom, so we got bored and left. We would make terrible criminals.

Okay I'm off to search for untold treasure in tonights bra. I did find a cotton ball in my underwear, does that count?? hehehee

Have a good Tuesday all!!!!

17 comments:

Canadian flake said...

NO ONE LISTEN TO HER....I am completely innocent...it was all fica's doing...she started it..roflmao.

Burfica said...

Flake---you are aware that everyone knows I would never lie, and that I'm sweet and innocent and virginal!!!!

OMG I couldn't keep a straight face typing that. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

....choke....choke... sputtering with that line from fica...omg tooooooooo funny...going to go get a towel to clean up the soda I just spit out all over the place...lol.

Burfica said...

flake----*insert innocent eye flutter here*

none said...

Sometimes when I wake up and go to the bathroom, coins will mysteriously kerplunk into the toilet. I have no idea where they come from..

Anonymous said...

That's really funny!
I find some leftovers at night too...but not from Friday!!!

Hee hee

Burfica said...

hammer---whooohoooo bonus hehehe


jj---yeah the food from the same day is a given

Jules said...

You're a human scavenger hunt! Is your titty scraper diamond encrusted?

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Hey let me know if you find my sanity down there. It's been gone since about Friday too!! ;)

Burfica said...

jules---don't I wish, but I'd probably lose the diamonds down there.

James---Hell I haven't even found mine.

MomThatsNuts said...

Burfy poo, at least you found YOUR cottonball down there and not some RANDOM balls, I mean really if your going to have balls in your underwear, cotton ones really are the most comfortable...

Mom

Unknown said...

Gosh, if I had a nickel for every time I asked myself that same mac n' cheese/bra question ...

Burfica said...

mom--- I'm having a hard time not laughing my ass off visualizing that. hehehehee

Dorky Dad---Man we would be rich wouldn't we???

Azathoth100 said...

Virginal? hehehehehe.
You should post a picture of the vortex bra on here! (With or without you). It's almost like an internet celebrity!

Burfica said...

aza---I don't have a camera that big. hehehehe *snark*

Alekx said...

I'm scared if you post the vortex bra it will suck in all your readers
snark

Burfica said...

alekx--yeah then I'll probably get sued.