CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

Useless

That's what my husband is on a weekend he as to work. He's useless at home. He's to tired and hot to want to go anywhere, and he is to tired and brain dead to want to do anything else. I try to be understanding, I mean that does make him working 12 days in a row.

But geesh we can't do to the store, or the lake, or even get a couple things done around the house. I work on it, but it's a big lump in my way all weekend.

So... we didn't get much done over the weekend. Got a couple movies watched. Got the dishes done, some avon stuff. Even trimmed the dogs toe nails. hehehehe

oh oh I did finally make some egg salad, and I made some peanut butter bars. So...I guess it wasn't a total waste. lol

Hope you all had a good weekend, sorry for such a boring post.

Update---I just got awarded this

OMG I was so honored and excited. Flake over at Canadian Flake blog awarded me this. I've never won much of anything before, so this was a huge honor. I adore Flake. Ever since I've met her, we have just got closer and closer. Now I can't imagine life without my good flakey friend.

I love ya flake you know that right!!!!

I'm supposed to award this to 5 others. I will do that tomorrow I suspect.

Have a good day everyone!!!!

15 comments:

Canadian flake said...

OK I am a blog loser...did someone say it was Monday?? duhhhhh me...for my thoughts on this post, please see my dumbass mistake comment on your last post. I would have deleted it if I knew how and started over..lmao. Sorry!!!

Burfica said...

Flake--no sorries necessary, now go see what I said to your other commetns. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

lmao you deserve the award for your snark alone..lmao.

And we DO get creative when thinking of ways to torture the gnome and the gigantor...hee hee hee.

Burfica said...

Flake--true some days creative, some days so frustrated we fall over.

I think lots of booze would help with that too. hehehehe

none said...

mmm egg salad!

Congrats! Always an entertaining read :)

Anonymous said...

You so deserve it...Thanks for coming to visit my new diggs...

I've missed you!

Burfica said...

hammer---ty ty and yummm is right. lol

Burfica said...

jj--I'm always stalking. lol Ask most the people I read. They try and try and can't get rid of me. lol

Azathoth100 said...

So you apologize for posting a boring post then get awarded a creative blogger award? Whats wrong with this picture?
I know how Gigantor feels. When I have to work I do nothing all day but rest sleep and eat till I have to leave for work.
Egg Salad rules!

Dan said...

Have you tried using a taser on him?

Burfica said...

Aza---yeah maybe I'll get nookie when he's not working. lol

Dan---hmmm?? good idea

Unknown said...

So your husband is only useless when he works? I'm useless when I don't work ...

And congrats on a fellow Flake Awardee!

robkroese said...

Congrats, Burfica!

Burfica said...

dorky dad---Congrats to you too!!! Yeah well some days giants are useless. hehehe

Diesel--ty ty

Jules said...

You certainly deserve this award, Burf! I love reading your entertaining posts. Congrats!!!