CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 13, 2007

Whoohooo a title!!!!

Blogger let me do a title, whooohoooo!!!!

We went to see Harry Potter tonight. LOVE IT!!!! We seen The Last Mimzy the other night. LOVE IT!!!! Okay that's all the intellect I have tonight. I'm gonna do something.

Canadian Flake tagged me a couple weeks ago to write 10 of my favorite things that started with a letter she picked. She picked the letter S. I didn't do it last week because of my back, and it all would have been negative. So...I'm gonna try it now.

1. Sister----Lets face it folks, without my sister I would be lost. I've known her all my life hehehe *snork* We didn't always get along, but we always ALWAYS could count on each other. We are 7 years apart (she's older) But we act like twins, so alot of people say. She means so much in my life, I don't think she will ever know. She says she does, but, no, she doesn't. hehehe I remember one time when I was 16, I had gotten in some pretty bad trouble. She lived 9 hours away, she asked me if I need her. I said, no you have a job. She said to tell her if I really needed her. I said yes. She was on our door step that evening, stayed for 2 weeks, helping me. Once when my mom was sick in the hospital, I called and said "I need you" that night she was here. I know if I said I needed her tomorrow she would be here.

2. Spouse--My husband is the world to me. He has been through so much before me, and with me. He is an amazing man. Words can't do him justice. I get mad at him, or he does boneheaded things. But I love him more today than yesterday. And after 14 years, that's alot of love. I can count on him for EVERYTHING!!! Emotional, physical, you name it, I can count on him.

3. Son---This has got to be my favoritest thing in the entire world. I tried so hard to have a baby. I had him, and he was more than I could ever ask for. He has the biggest most gentle heart and soul. He also is starting to show traits of becoming a young man. He is my world, my life, my love, my soul.

4. Sense of Humor---You have to have a sense of humor with me. I will have one with EVERYONE I ever have contact with. It's very important to me that a person be able to take a joke, and teasing, cuz we dish it out. That's just how we roll.

seeing as that's how I roll leads me to number ....

5. Snark---Snark being a nice way to say Smart ass. As in someone that uses alot of humor and funny sarcasm. That's being snarky. I am full of snark, and yes the doctor says it's not terminal. hehehe I love when people snark with me. A whole group of us snarking can scare off tourists and Jehovah's witnesses. heheheh Snark is a big part of my life

6. Strength--God I love me a strong person, and a strong man. I don't just mean physical strength (although that can get plenty of drooling from me) But that strength of soul and of character. That is important to me. I need it for myself, and I look for it in others.

7. Sunsets---Sunsets mean alot to me. It's really hard to explain. When I was in high school, I was suffering from some pretty bad depression. I tried to commit suicide three times. I would go out and ride my horses, just wishing the earth would open up and swallow me. The main thing I had to look forward to every day, was the amazing beautiful sunset. It started making me think that maybe life could be that colorful, and fiery and beautiful, and ever changing. It helped me through a very dark time. I still love to watch the sunsets.

8. Ssssssssanimals----I know they don't really start with an S, but one of my favorite things none the less. I love animals. Not certain ones, but ALL animals. I have a couple that I adore more than others, but I love them. I think they are a sign of gods perfection, and love. They have it all together. They can love unconditionally, no matter your color, height, weight, religion, sexuality, or brain capacity. I would be a much meaner and less fulfilled person without animals in my life. And hey, some of them are pretty tasty too. hehehehe

uggghhhh I'm running out of things

uh
lets see
9. Sunkist-- as in the soda. Sunkist orange soda is my favorite non dark soda. My favorite dark soda is pepsi. But I usually pick Sunkist first if we have it.

oh oh I know for 10

10. S*****--That would be my first name. I hated it as I grew up. Most of us do hate our names. But I grew to love it. It's weird though, even when people say it. I don't think I look like my name. I've met a few people with my name, even some guys. They all pretty much look like that name. But I don't think I do. But I do like my name now. And I love the spelling of it. It's one of the rarest spellings of that name that there is. Nobody but my mom, dad, sister, husband and very few family and friends, remember and spell it right. My inlaws have never learned. Gigantor always yells at them for spelling it wrong, but they still do it. When I was a little girl if you spelled it wrong, boyyyyy would I yell at you. So...yeah my name is one of my favorite things.

Okay I'm not gonna tag anyone, but if you would like to do this, ask me for a letter and I shall give you one. I promise not to give X Y Or Z Or Q, that's just a stupid letter that shouldn't exist. hehehehe

Have a good weekend everyone.

12 comments:

Sugar said...

Ask me, ask me! lol

Canadian flake said...

Nice list honey...and well worth the wait. I will overlook that you cheated by adding in animals...lmao....lol. I thought for sure, one of your favourite things might be STEAK...or squirrel meat?? roflmao (j/k). Love ya hon and been missing you.

Dorko said...

S-E-X-Y List, S*****!
I think you look like your name, btw.
;-)

Burfica said...

Sugar--okay I give you the letter M

Flake--yeah well I had in the animal part about eating them. hehehheeh

Dorko--ty honey, I've gotten more used to it. The big thing I had to get used to was being called Mrs. and the last name, that one threw me for a loop.

Phoenix5 said...

Great list, Burf! It's quite plain how important your family means to you, and that's awesome!

I have to admit that I like Sunkist Orange soda too, but we don't get it up here in Canada. I like to buy a case (or 2) of it when I travel Stateside and "smuggle" it home with me! LOL!

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Burfica said...

Phoenix--yeah sunkist is the best, it's even better than the original orange crush soda.

Alekx said...

Ha I know what #10 is and I know how to spell it.

House elf still uses his version with a "T" but that's his special thing with you.

I love you to turkey butt

Burfica said...

alekx--YAY!!

Sugar said...

Unfortunately we haven't had Sunkist in this country for years :(
I'm curious about your 'real' name now, keep trying to work it out, I'm gonna have to send you a mail with a list full of guesses! lol

Burfica said...

Sugar--yup send me an e-mail, you will get it. hehehee it's me at yahoo. lol

none said...

I'm not a Harry Potter Fan but I have to admit the acting was pretty good.

Good list!

MomThatsNuts said...

SSSSSSSSanimals??? LOL someone gave ME a hard time about some E's when she tagged me with this one...who was that?? OH YEAH YOU~~ lol good list!

Mom