CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Not Ditched

Finally, a friend who is worth a crap. hehehehe My son has gone to the swimming pool a few times. With one friend that always had to take his little brother, so they always had to leave early. Well...then all the crap with his cousins, making plans, breaking them, making more plans, ditching him.

Well...Kiddo's friend Big J got back from camp. I made plans with his mom for him to come over a couple days this week. So..he came over yesterday and I took them to the pool, didn't go get them till closing time. hehehehe They had so much fun. I'm so glad.

He comes over again on Friday to spend the night. I'm hoping that Transformers will be here and we go to the movie too.

Man it's been icky muggy here. You know this is Az, no humidity. Top humidity is like 16%. But it finally rained one day and has been threatening to for a few other days. Which makes humidity about 70 to 80%, some of the top for us. And that's like well whatever, but when it's still 105 to 112 outside with it. It's gross!!!! hehehe

My husband has been on my case to make egg salad for about 4 weeks now. Granted I do really want me some egg salad too. But... and here is the big but, and I don't mean mine either. But....Gigantor got a big 5 gallon dog waterer, and 5 gallon dog feeder, and he has set them up in front of the cubbord that has the pots and pans in it. With my back out, I can't bend over and move those dam things. So....I can't get a pot!! And for almost every single mother bunny humping day, I have been asking him to get a pot out for me and set it on the stove so I can do it. Stupid ass man!!!!! Of course he hasn't. So...he has gotten no egg salad, and if he asks me about it again, I'm gonna jab a fork up his nose!!!!

Okay I'm outa here to go do god only knows what. heheheh

Have a good Hump day everyone!!!

15 comments:

Alekx said...

hahahaha
at the fork up the nose.
but he's had that and other implements up his nose before.
Usually implailed their by yourself

Burfica said...

alekx---so true, the weirdest being a peanut M and M hehehehe

Sugar Kane said...

Personally, I'm a fan of a fork to the eye.

none said...

Microwave a carton of eggs..that'll show him ;)

MomThatsNuts said...

mmmm egg salad. Yeah we had a hellava storm here in the valley today..I hate being humid..give me 120 degrees ANY DAY...ok bye

mom

Burfica said...

sugar---I don't wanna kill him, just cause him undo pain. heheheh

Hammer---Good idea!!!!

Burfica said...

mom---I'm with you!!! Yeah I'm thinking I'll get it done sometime this weekend.

Canadian flake said...

hee hee soooooo glad it is you melting and not me...the weather has been really nice here...fairly hot but the humidity has stayed away so far...it has made for some nice sleeping. After all the smartass cracks you made to me last winter when I was freezing..it sure is nice to return the favour..as I said I would....hahahahaha...

p.s. love ya snark-meister..lmao

Burfica said...

flake---big raspberry's to you!!!! And don't worry I'll make fun of you again this winter. heheheh

Sugar said...

A man who craves 'egg salad'?? Is this normal behaviour!
Your egg salad's must be something special honey...
xx

Mia said...

mmmm I love egg salad. LMAO at the fork.

Burfica said...

sugar---he says it measures up there with my potato salad, which he informed me was way better than his mom's.

Miranda--I know, I'm really craving it now too.

Kat said...

Burfy!

Great, now I'm craving egg salad...it will give me another excuse to use my favoritest new toy...my Vidalia Food Chopper...love that thing!

I love the visual I get of your hubby with a fork sticking out his nostril...hee hee hee

Burfica said...

Kat!!!!---OMG I have one of those choppers too. I love it for dicing and small dicing onions, no more crying. whooohoooo

Dorko said...

Psssst...
Hey Burfica...
there's a little something in the grocery spice isle called 'Lemon Herb' it is to DIE for, sprinkled on an egg salad sandwich (or poached samon, or steamed broccoli).
I happen to love it on Avacados, too.
=)