CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 09, 2007

What is with blogger not letting me put in a title??? I swear that it irritating.

Gosh I'm still full of randomness. I know, not a word, but it is now, cuz I said it. hehehe

My back still hurts, hurts bad. It's killing me lay down, it's worse to sit, it's even worse to stand. I don't have drugs strong enough to take the pain away. I'm walking hunched over, like one of them little old ladies with the giant hump on their backs.

My son came out of his bedroom last night. Said "mom there is something weird in my nose" I look, it looks like a fricken wart!!!! INSIDE HIS NOSE!!!!! I said, when the hell did that show up. He told me a couple weeks ago. But I'll be dammed if he told me before the dam doctors appointment. So...now I have to spend an additional 35 bucks in co pay to take him back to have it looked at, and probably another co pay to have it taken care of. I may just see if the pool water will take care of it like it did the one on his hand and his foot.

It's been so dang hot past few days. Up around 110 to 112. The news just announced that the cool spell is over, and to expect record highs. WTF???????

Is anyone else craving cake???

The dog is driving me insane. He's decided he has to bark at ever single movement and noise in or out of the house, then he has to run outside. As soon as you let him out, the bastard waits till you sit down then starts barking and scratching to come in.

My son has my mothers old sleep number bed. Those air beds. Well...he kept complaining it was broken and going flat. He said he kept pushing the up button but it won't blow up anymore. Upon closer inspection. We found that the rocket scientist of a son of mine had the controller upside down and was deflating it, bit by bit.

Is it a sin to think that your Chiropractor is so dam handsome that he could melt an iceberg??? OMG he's so yummaliscious. I hate him and his wife, cuz he has a drop dead gorgeous wife too. The Fuckers. hehehehe

Am serious, isn't anyone else craving cake???

Why must my husband walk around at night with his pants and underoo's hanging half off his ass. We have been married 14 years. It's not sexy anymore, it's hairy and gross. Pull them up dammit!!!

Okay that's it, I'm making cake tomorrow. That is if I can move

Okay, I'm outa here, I don't have pain pills strong enough, so I've been taking sleeping pills to make sure I get some sleep.

Have a good Tuesday everyone!!

8 comments:

Alekx said...

I can't stop laughing at my nephew, and you hubby's pants are like my hubbys sleeping undies and his impersanation of old man balls

Burfica said...

alekx---I think your hubby and the words old man balls are way to much info. lmaoooooooooo

none said...

My sleeping shorts have developed a gaping hole, I can't bear to get rid of them, good thing I wear underwear too.

Mia said...

LMAO...omg I thought I was having a day.

First with your son...he's still young, remotes come naturally eventually.

As for your hubby and underoos, cant be as bad as my 50 something neighbor, who's not bad looking, but seriously should not be outside washing windows in his black speedos. Its sights like that that make me want to fall off the fence completely. lol

Julie said...

A wart in the nose? Wow, that is odd... I've had zits in nose,, man they hurt..

I hope your back gets better... at least it's too hot to do much of anything but lay around, though it's not fun when you HAVE to and then you HAVE to have the plumber view at your house, ha...
put some change in that 'slot' and maybe he might pull it up unless he's saving for something! :)

Burfica said...

hammer---yeah my nightshirt is ready to give up the ghost

Miranda--OMG we had a 60 something neighbor with big old beer gut and hairy that wore that all summer long

Julie--that is funny, our son sticking something down there when he was 2 is the reason he kept the pulled up for so many years.

Canadian flake said...

omg laughing so hard at this post that I started to choke...gremlin came down the stairs to see if I was ok...bless his heart...just when I wanna flush him, he goes and saves my life...KIDS...roflmao

Burfica said...

flake---yeah they keep us on our toes that way. hehehehe