CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Stop the Spinning I'm getting Sick

Man my world has been spinning with busyness for the past few days. I know I still have to tell 5 people I give that award to, but I need to stop spinning first. heheheh

We got so busy Tuesday that I actually forgot my chiropractors appointment. I remade it for today, but dang I am hurting, I pinched something.

Yesterday Gigantor's parents came down. They are back in town for a few days, then go back to New Mexico till the summer is over. Anyhow they came down, and pitched in money and had Gigantor go get pizza. We ate, and then MIL (mother in law) and I went to a candle party that two of my nieces were holding. And Gigantor, Kiddo and FIL went over to the parents house.

Now at the in laws house, while they have been gone. One niece and her husband and dog have been there. And now a sister in law that moved back, with her hubby and two sons (11 and 13), and two big dogs are staying there till they get their rental place in Sept. So...they went over and Kiddo was playing with the boys. Well one of the big dogs (german shepard) bit him, drew blood. grrrrrrrrrrrrr It was sorta an accident, so I need to check and make sure the dam dog is up to date on his shots. But I heard this dog has bit at a bunch of people, so if it happens again. They aren't gonna be happy with me.

So...MIL and I were at the candle party. There were tons of scents I liked. God my nose worked over time. But I ended up just getting three. Three, in the smallest size they come, for 50 fricken bucks. ahhhhhhhhhhh

I came home and checked my bra, hoping that a candle had fallen in there for me to bring home. But alas, all I found was a spare piece of broccoli, and I didn't eat any broccoli over there. hehehehe

Well I'm taking Kiddo and Big J up to the pool, and gonna go to the back cracker, I better get running. Have a good Thursday everyone.

15 comments:

Biddie said...

Stuff falls in my bra all the time. Doesn't really bother me except for when it's choclate, cuz then it melts, then Hubby sees it, then there's this whole big thing....
Wait what were we talking about?
Oh yeah...That dog bite. Maybe that dog needs a muzzle or the doggie parents need a lesson in good doggie manners....

Burfica said...

biddie---yeah, well they are in laws, so manners don't go with them. Is it obvious I don't get along with my inlaws. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

I am still laughing at your broccoli bra...I used to have this problem too...so I just stopped wearing a bra...

I have been hooters and at this point I could give a rat's a** who sees them flappin in the wind.lmao.

As for that dog, tell kiddo to bite back next time..lmao.

Burfica said...

flake--yeah flapping in the wind is okay, them dragging the ground is not. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

Hey now...I don't care if they drag on the ground...as long as they stayed covered so I don't have to wash em..cause that is a big job..lmao.

Burfica said...

flake---omg that visual is so dam funny

none said...

those party lite parties are such a rip, I've got a house full of the stuff!

My wife paid $110 for a candle and a stand. I was like "It's ugly" and she goes " Yeah but it smells pretty"

Burfica said...

Hammer---well I told Gigantor I wouldn't go over 50 and I was close 50.13 lol

Kat said...

I love partylite!

I think our bras are related...one night as I was releasing the beasts a salt shaker fell out...I forgot that I had "borrowed" one from Black Angus restraunt! I also use the beasts to hide shot glasses...I have a great shot glass collection! LOL The funniest thing that ever fell out was an action figure...like from a Happy Meal...I hadn't been to McD's and have NO CLUE how it ended up in my bra. The least funny was when I got divebombed by a yellowjacket and couldn't get the stupid thing out of my bra...it stung me 3 times! grrrr

Burfica said...

kat---OMG yes we must have purchased the bra's from the same demented space person!!!

Biddie said...

Oh, in laws...I could write a book! LOL. I am on my 3rd marriage. 1st set HATED me, and these ones like me even less. I say, with you and me, these people don't know what they're missing!

Burfica said...

biddie---no kidding, he is the youngest out of 9 and I just now am getting along with his parents, and two nieces that are our ages and married.

Jules said...

candle parties are such a massive rip off!!

I hope Kiddo's okay... I'd be getting the dog put down. Sorry, but for me, children are more valuable than pets...

Burfica said...

jules---yeah he is, and this time was an accident. I don't tolerate non accidents on biting.

robkroese said...

I was keeping up with Gigantor and the MIL, but when you mentioned "Candle Party", you lost me.