CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ha Ha Ha so true

I thought this was fun.



You Are Catwoman

"Life's a bitch. Now so am I."



Sometimes these quizes are pretty fun.

The stupid radio today. They tell us on the weather forecast yesterday, that it's 20% chance of rain. Hello....dumb asses, it was cloudy and rainy all fricken day. Then as I'm driving to school today. It's all sun shiny, not a cloud in site. And the radio comes on saying there is a 100% chance of rain today.

Gigantor's day off yesterday was productive. We got alot of stuff done that needed both of us to do. Paperwork/running errands crap.

I know I'm sorta boring today, that's why I did that quiz. I got so very sick to my stomach last night. I'm still sorta recuperating from that.

Hope you all have a good Tuesday!!!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm CAT WOMAN too. There was a lunar eclipse last night. I think everyone is feeling the effects today. I just want to crawl back into bed.

robkroese said...

It said I was Dogman. :(

Burfica said...

babzy--cat woman rocks!!!

diesel--I can honestly say I have never heard of dogman. lmao

Mia said...

Heehee - Im Cat woman too.

Libby said...

eeewwww, burf, stomach problems! yuk!
BTW, i'm Buffy The Vampire Slayer!

Burfica said...

Miranda---and she's hot, that's a plus

Libby--yeah uck is right. Whoohooo buffy rocks.

none said...

I couldn't decide if I was a good girl or bad girl...

Burfica said...

hammer---but which girl was ya???

Sugar said...

i turned out to be Buffy...go figure. Sorry I've not been here in a while, will catch up tommorow, I've moved Bloghouse too.
Sorry to hear you was feeling icky!

Burfica said...

sugar---it's all good g/f.

Azathoth100 said...

Happy T-Day Bur.

Burfica said...

aza---awwww you didn't want to be a woman super hero??? lol

Jules said...

coupla nights ago I had the worst stomach cramps at 2:37 am. that sucked. i feel for you, Burf!

Burfica said...

jules---a pox on all stomach issues. A pox on them all!!!!!

Zibi said...

hmmm at Woman ... I Like!

Dan said...

Do they have a quiz that tells us how much we like quizzes? Because if there was, I probably wouldn't take it. :)

Burfica said...

Zibi--glad you like

Dan---party pooper. hehehehehe

Canadian flake said...

OMFG this stupid thing says I am "buffy the vampire slayer"..it is friggin whacked I say..lmao.