CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Insert my Lame Ass Titles Here

I don't know what's wrong with me. But all my titles I've thought of lately are lame lame lame.

I am sitting here eating reduced fat Triscuits. Plain, nothing on them. Oh yeah baby, breakfast of champions.

As you may notice I changed my picture on my name. I put the seal up till it's cold out. I loved this hummingbird picture.

Last night as I got in bed. I pulled back the covers to find dried blood spots all over.

me--What the hell???
Gigantor---what??
M--I'm not bleeding, where did this come from
G--what is it??
M--It's blood stupid, on my sheets!!!
G--Are you bleeding somewhere??
M--Don't you ever listen to me bonehead??? I'm not bleeding....that I know of.

For the next 15 minutes a search insues. A search of me. Both of us searched all over me to make sure I wasn't wounded.

M---SON OF A BITCH, I KNOW WHAT THIS IS
G--What???
M--This is this little fucking rat dog!!!
G--Why would the dog get blood on your sheets??
M--Because she has a tunnel system that's longer and more intricate than Mexican drug dealers trying to get in the u.s.
G--But how could she be bleeding, she isn't injured
M--Do I have to say it??
G--say what?
M--DUMBASS
G--Why am I a dumbass
M--Think about it!! Why would a little dog that's not spayed bleed all over??
G--??????? (you know one of those looks)
M--She's in heat you dork!!!!
G--OH GOD HONEY, THAT'S SICK, THAT'S GROSS, DON'T SAY THAT OUT LOUD. Then he fricken vissably shuddered.

So...the rest of the night Gigantor wouldn't let rat dog up on his lap. The dork!!

Okay all, well I'm choking on my Triscuit. I think I might graduate up to Wheat Thins. I'm gonna go get more coffee, and be off to read you all.

Have a good Friday everyone!!!

23 comments:

Canadian flake said...

yup I knew quickly what was coming...are ya gonna get her fixed or breed her?? Just remember to send me one of the puppies...oh wait...scooping poop...hmmmmmmm never mind but thanks..lol.

none said...

Gross, I had an intact dog go into heat once, She had a little pomeranian to follow her around and drink from the fountain...

Burfica said...

Flake--Yeah we are, I was pissed the niece never got her fixed. I just don't have the money right now.

Hammer--Yeah, we had a dog that would do it so bad, she had to wear one of those "heat diaper" thingies.

Anonymous said...

You're choking on your Triscuit? I'm choking on MY Triscuit, too. I don't know much about dogs but it seems to me someone could invent a little Depends for Doggies.

Burfica said...

babzy--no kidding. Or brains for nieces, so they know that more unwanted puppies in the world are not a good thing.

Mia said...

ROFLMAO.....omg I almost choked on my chip. some guys oi....yeah...and eww gross man. Another reason not to let the dogs on the bed.

Burfica said...

miranda---I know, the little chit gets up there when we aren't looking and when we are asleep.

Phoenix5 said...

In the immortal words of Bob Barker, "Remember everybody, help control the pet population! Have your pet spayed or neutered!"

Easier said then done, Bob! Unless you have his money, or course! LOL! Lucky for us, Rebel was neutered when we got him. Problem is, his first owner wanted to breed him, so didn't neuter him until he was 4 years old... and he had already firmly developed the habit that all sexually active male dogs do... spraying on everything he comes across. The good thing is, he doesn't do it inside! Usually...

You might want to consider a baby gate across your bedroom door... cheap solution. And tell Gigantor that he is SOOO lucky he doesn't have daughters! LOL! What a wimp!

Have a great weekend, Burf!

Jules said...

UGH! That reminds me of my cat/mattress fiasco! LOL So, go to Petland and buy a dog diaper. You can get cloth ones and use a pantiliner. Bet that will make G really happy! Good luck getting the sheets cleaned, sweetie!

Kat said...

I love reading your posts! You crack me right up! I always get a good chuckle when I stop by...yep, your life entertains me!

Kat said...

PS: I need an Avon Lady! HELP!!

Burfica said...

Phoenix--It's over 200 bucks in this town to get her fixed. But a town 2 hours away does it for 25 dollars. I might have to pay the gas and go.

Jules---I had a dog that used one of them doggy diapers, and the panty liners. I don't think I can do that again to any dog. lmao

Kat--It cracks me up too. I have an avon website that the credit for the sales go to my "presidents club status" I'll message you with the web address

Alekx said...

hahahahhahaha
to bad it wasn't all over gigantors side of the bed

Oh wait was that my playground voice that was meant to be my church voice

captain corky said...

Was she howling at the moon and chasing cars and shit? That's what I do when I'm in heat. LOL!

Rick Rockhill said...

BTW- I always go Wheat Thins over triscits, although we usually do have both in the house.

You're making me want to adopt another dog...I love challenges

Burfica said...

alekx--that was definatly your outside voice.

Corky--she's so small her howling is shrill, and she has to chase hot wheels. lol

Savant--Go ahead go adopt one. I said I wasnt' gonna get another one, but look!!! Dammit!!! lol

MomThatsNuts said...

oh I hate dogs...I have 3 and today I hate those ones too. Two of mine are fixed but the maltipoo is NOT and she is such a bitch for a week before she goes into heat. Talk about PMS...sheeesh

jAMiE said...

I prefer Triscuits over Wheat Thins...i love the salt.

Biddie said...

Doggie diapers. Trust me on this....

Burfica said...

mom--yeah I have three again now. Other two are fixed, this one will be soon enough

jamie--I like them both. I love the sun dried tomatoe and basil wheat thins. Taste like spaghetti sauce.

biddie--being as I would have to wait till I got to a big town, could take a couple months. Can't find them here.

Libby said...

burf-what a great post for my first visit!! came from nuttymom's! oh...order doggie diapers off the net? lol, good luck with her!!

Burfica said...

libby--thanks for popping over I'll do the same. heheheh

Unknown said...

You should have just titled "Little Dried Blood Bits."

And that is just disgusting. Thank God my cats are fixed.