CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Some Randomness Other Rambelings

This new dog, Foxy, she is a major dork. She has this entire tunnel system through the covers of my bed. It's very elaborate. she likes to get under the comforter but on top of the blanket at certain times, and completely under the sheets at others. I go in and find the little hole she has gotten into. Then it's a treasure hunt to find her. She tunnels all around. Sometimes tunnels up to be under the dam pillows. Dork...she fits right in. hehehhe

My son did bring his homework home. He did not bring his backpack however. Then he kept pissing and moaning that he had to much to carry. Know what kind of sympathy I gave him?? NONE!! HA HA cuz I'm just that mean.

Last night I had some pretty bad stomach cramps, so I ran into the bathroom. I told kiddo to go to his bathroom and get a very quick shower, because he stunk and it was past his bedtime. I kept saying "make it a quick one A QUICK ONE SON!!!" He screamed. "OKAY BUT DON'T FLUSH"

So...I sit there, on my throne, praying he will hurry up, because I have lost all feeling to my legs from the hips down. The phone rings and he carries it in for me. And the little snot nosed puss bucket hadn't even gotten undressed yet. 30 minutes, 30 BUNNY HUMPING MINUTES, I had sat back there, waiting for him to get out of the shower, to only find out he hadn't even gotten in.

So...I screamed at him, and said that he had to effing wait now till I was all up, and shit, cuz he was busted.

What does the little baboon butt do??? He runs right in, and starts his shower. What did I do?? HELL yeah I flushed the dam toilet right in the middle of his shower. Take that my little hellion!!!!! Don't mess with mama, she will burn you when you least expect it.

Gigantor on the other hand. Decided to smack me upside the back of the head. We were sorta snuggling on the couch, and he had his arm around me. I guess he fell asleep, and I guess he was dreaming. Cuz all of a sudden. WHAM right in the back of the head.

Yeah!!! That's right!!! I'm gonna go sharpen my fork, and get after some boys. hehehe

Have a good Thursday all!!

Oh on a side note. Wanna know something really funny this new dam dog does??? She feels it's her duty to stick her entire nose/snout in Gigantors belly button each night. She won't do it to anyone else. And it's most funny when she does it when he's asleep. I wonder what treasures she is looking for in there.


21 comments:

Canadian flake said...

omfgggggg the penises of the world need to be destroyed. We need to cut them all off and put them in a meat grinder..hmmmmm think it is time to run away on holidays and NOT come back. Leave the penis boys at home to kill each other since I won't be here to clean up the mess..lmao.

Burfica said...

EVERY BODY LOOK OUT. FLAKE HAS PENIS RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Canadian flake said...

helllllll yeahhhhhh you know I do.

Burfica said...

All you men RUN FOR THE HILLS Put your hands over your peckers and RUN YOU BASTARDS RUN!!!!!


wow, you won't know how good that feels, maybe I had some penis rage pent up too. lmaooooooooooo

Canadian flake said...

I was just gonna say...pleaseeee like you are any better than me when it comes to penis rage...lol. You are the one that flushed the tiolet...lmao.

Burfica said...

yes I did flush, and I got some sick satisfaction out of it. *insert evil laugh here*

Canadian flake said...

hee hee that is why we love each other...we both take pleasure in torturing the buggers when they mess with us..lmao.

Burfica said...

may all the toilets unite in flushing when they least expect it!!! We could start a flushing uprising. lmao

Canadian flake said...

hee hee all the moms need to join together and compare notes. We could write a book on how to torture and drive kids more crazy then they drive us. lol

Mia said...

Lol....um I was going to comment, but looks like Y'all have a conversation going. But at times like this Im glad there are no males in the house lol.

Burfica said...

Miranda---man we were on a roll I guess. lol Anyone is welcome to but in. lol

Phoenix5 said...

Ummmm... *looks around nervously, one hand covering crotch*... is it safe?

*Keeps looking around nervously*

Maybe I'd better not comment... too dangerous in here...

*Runs out, hand still covering croth*

Burfica said...

Phoenix---OMG I almost fell out of my chair reading your comment. That's to dam funny.

none said...

I was going to say something about tunneling dogs until I read about the penis grinding... ;)

Dan said...

Your dog sounds adorable! My cat Lulu has an even more elaborate tunneling system ... so elaborate that I myself haven't even figured it out. I'm planning on doing a PhD dissertation on it.

Burfica said...

Hammer---Penis grinding, not to be mistaken with "bumping uglies"

Dan--the big dogs can't get up there to do that. And the cat is really pissed off that little rat dog has joined the family.

Anonymous said...

Hello Burfica. Saw you on Flake's blog and again on Jamie, whom I have just met. I noticed you changed your photo from seal to hummingbird. Very pretty.

I will check back again. Have a nice evening.

Burfica said...

babzy--ty for coming by. Yeah I like to change it up once in a while. The seal thing is something sentimental to just me. But It's been so hot here, I thought hummingbird would be good.

Zibi said...

Just stopped by to say hello

Burfica said...

zibi---hello!!!!

Jules said...

You're having such a go ot if these days! Time to ship the men out and have some time to yourself woman! Or better yet, they stay home and YOU ship out! Might I recommend Alberta, this time of year?