CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 03, 2007

Farting Friday

Why is everyone in my world farting today?? Not just around the house, but everywhere I have gone today. I of course was not farting. I would never. teeheehee

Update on the meat in the freezer. Gigantor got rid of it today, and when it was all weighed, we actually lost 240lbs of meat. Yes...I cried. lol

Gigantor told me he was getting off of work at 1:30 today, he told me this at about 1. At almost 5, I called him up yelling that I had a meeting to go to, he better get his happy ass home. Yup, I was late to my meeting.

I know this is lame, but I'm so happy I recorded Fallen tonight. It was a movie last year, and it was sooooooooooo good. Well tonight they re showed the movie, then tomorrow and Sunday they are having two more 2 hour conclusions of it. It's gonna be soooooooo good.

We bought like 4 packs of meat for our freezer inside. lol Now I have to plan out each meal for each night. I can't just get something out of the freezer and wing it.
Gonna be cleaning out asses off this weekend. Gigantor decided to do a bbq next weekend for some family and friends for my b-day. (which is actually Wed)

Okay I'm clueless, so I'm gonna go. Have a good weekend all.

Oh wait!!! Does anyone have any recipe's for Thresher Shark? Gigantor got some and I have no clue how to cook it. I don't cook fish at all, so I'm lost.



14 comments:

captain corky said...

I think you're right about the farting thing. My son's been farting a lot today, but he farts a lot everyday. Must get it from his mother's side of the family, because I never fart. Never.

none said...

Sugar free candy =nuclear butt explosion!

As for the shark, salt pepper lemon slices wrap in foila and bake for about 30 to 40 min at 375.

That is for one largish filet

There are fancier ones with rubs and crusts and stuff but I think simpler is better.

Rick Rockhill said...

yesterday was an especially gassy day for me as well...Hmmm maybe it was IN THE WATER!!! Its a plot

Burfica said...

Corky---Yeah yeah, you boys love to fart and laugh

Hammer--Oh yeah that sugar free candy does something funky to your bodily functions. hehehehe Ty for the recipe, I'm gonna try it.

savant---thx for visiting. Yeah might be something with the moon cycle. Is there a farting moon???

MomThatsNuts said...

Good gravy maria burfy poo!!! What a few days you have had!!! I have a freezer in my garage so I feel your pain! Of course, mine is not loaded with meat, we would lose approximately 4 million dollars worth of ICE CREAM and Pop cycles!! but it would be a big mess to clean up!!!

Mom

Sugar said...

You're gonna eat shark????
On the farting issue, of course being British we don't do that kind of thing...lol much!

Burfica said...

mom---Ice cream is almost as devistating as steaks. hehehe

Sugar---yeah right.

Biddie said...

Have you ever read Walter the Farting Dog? Whoever wrote it must've met our dog, Porkchop. That's ALL I'm saying.
YUCK.

Burfica said...

biddie---I wanted to get that for kiddo. But we ended up getting The Day My Butt Went Psycho instead. hehehehe

Azathoth100 said...

Nuclear Butt Explosions? heh heh heh. Nice one Hammer.
240lbs of meat? GONE? Bur, did you throw out Gigantor again?

Canadian flake said...

lmaoooooo ok I needed this laugh...and yes I have been farting like a hung over sailor all weekend. I am not too ashamed to admit it...I would rather fart than feel like I am gonna explode..lmao.

robkroese said...

Man, I gotta check our freezer more often. We've probably got over 100 lbs of meat in ours too.

Burfica said...

aza---hahahha yeah but he keeps finding his way home.

Flake---I agree

Diesel--yeah make sure you check it every couple days.

Jules said...

What the hell? You can buy Thresher Shark in your grocery stores? Sorry hon, not a clue!