CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Birthday Aftermath

I had a happy birthday yesterday for the most part.

I went and got my hair cut around noon. Gigantor got off of work early and Captain Daddy came over. I opened a few pressies. Got a printer from Gigantor, some note pads and couple movies from Alekx, a dragon figurine from my friend, and Captain Daddy got me the movie 300, and a small pocket digital camera.

We went up to my Aunt and Uncles, and my aunt gave me some very nice Peridot (my birthstone) earrings.

We all went out to eat, had a great dinner. After dinner we were sitting at the restaurant. Cousins girlfriend had her birthday on the 7th. Uncle set up for the people at the restaurant to sing us both happy birthday, and bring out desert. Then, from behind, with no warning, PIE RIGHT IN THE FACE!!!! Both me and the girlfriend. It was sooooo funny, but the only bad thing was that I wasn't expecting it and I had my eyes wide open. PIE RIGHT IN THE EYES!!! Sting, ouchie, sting, ouchie. hehehehehe

After dinner we went back to my Aunts to visit for a bit.

Here is my only downside to the entire day. Gigantor got me a big drink, this gigantic margarita. Well...I don't drink tequila, not only do I hate the flavor, but it hates me, in a big way. So...he gets this drink, and I'm looking at him like "what the hell" And then he gives me a hard time the entire time that he bought it for me and I need to drink it. So...I sip on it. I also don't drink unless I'm eating cuz I get sick. But our food didn't come for an hour. And I sipped on this drink that hates my body and I hate the flavor. I finally tell Gigantor he has to drink it, I was done. Which made him very mad.

Which made me really yell at him later in the car. Did he think that my total dislike for hard liquor just vanished over night after 14 years?? He goes, well I had it made with Patrone, so it was smoother. I said, smooth doesn't change the taste or what it does to me later!!!

So...Yeah I was sick all night last night. Luckily I didn't throw up my dinner. But I was so sick to my stomach I couldn't take my medication last night. My legs hurt so bad, I could barely sleep, and it was just a miserable night. I told Gigantor he had to make it up to me and get me the peach-mango-green tea cooler I like.

Anyhow, have a good Thursday all!!!!

May you all be blessed with pie in the face. hehehehe

10 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

Depends on what type of pie it is...

Burfica said...

aza---you pervert you!!!! I wouldn't have ya any other way. hehehehe

Ryan said...

Oh..... the 'car talk'. Now that I'm married, I understand what transpired in your car.

I found out it was your birthday and was trying to figure out how to send you strippers, but it sounds like you're not really in the mood for that right now?

Alekx said...

hahahahhahahaha pie in the face.
If you tell house elf I will kill you dead.
DEAD you won't have to worry about anymore birthdays.

Burfica said...

ryan---yup the car talk. I would have taken strippers as long as they didn't try to give me tequila. hehehehe

Alekx--hahahahaha tough, I'm gonna tell him every single bit.

Anonymous said...

But Margaritas are my favorite...

Glad you had a nice birthday!!!

Canadian flake said...

Glad you had a nice birthday but sorry gigantor was a butthead in the end. See?? my arsenic idea is sounding better all the time isn't it??? BTW you got spoiled..for my last birthday I got a novel..woooohoooo a friggin novel..lmao.

captain corky said...

Glad you had a good birthday. Tequila makes me do very bad tings. Very bad.

Burfica said...

jj--- you can have the one's I get now.

Flake--yeah I just told him later. That I would have rather had sex, but he insisted on the margareta, so it was his problem. hehehe

Corky--yeah I do bad things like get sick. hehehehe

Jules said...

errr.. pie in the face during birthday supper? couldn't he have waited to experiment with whipped cream after kiddo went to bed?