CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thanks and Updates

Big thank you for all the good wishes and vibes sent to my sister. She is doing good. Got to go home yesterday. Of course the rotweiller puppy seems that he needs to be on her foot all the time. She updated about the surgery on her blog, go check it out, and leave some smart ass comment. hehehehe

Know what irritates me??? The directions on a microwave popcorn bag. It says to only set it for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes on high. What bullshit. I set mine for 5 minutes, and turn it off any where between 4 and 5 minutes. It doesn't even start popping till 2 1/2 minutes. Stupid thing.

We got a couple movies in from Netflix last night. Seeing as Gigantor got off before 5, we actually watched them both. They were only an hour and a half each. We got Blades of Glory. Now that was one funny movie. And mind you, I HATE HATE HATE Will Ferrel. I have never EVER seen a movie I have liked him in. Until this one. I was very impressed, and laughed my ass off. We also watched one called Catch and Release. That was a very good chick flick. Although it did have some humor that Gigantor liked.

Okay since I'm so boring I can't even stand myself. I'm gonna go read all the blogs instead of boring you here. hehehehe

Have a good Thursday all!!!

12 comments:

Kim said...

My youngest, Anna, figure skates. When that movie came out I took her to the theater to see it... She was HOWLING! Although, afterward she let me know that she would NEVER consider pairs skating.

Nice seeing you again!!

Burfica said...

Kim---Nice to see you to baby!!! hehehe She doesn't wanna do the Iron Lotus?? lmao

Libby said...

glad to hear about alekx! now maybe she'll need to have the puppy surgically removed from her foot? lol!

jAMiE said...

I saw Blades of Glory too and laughed just as hard...but i am a Will Ferrel fan.

Burfica said...

libby--lmao so true.

Jamie--it was funnier than I thought it was gonna be.

Canadian flake said...

Blades of glory looks hilarious..lmao. I saw catch and release but didn't really like it....that chick from Alias irritates me..lmao..

Jules said...

I've never been a Will Farrell fan until I saw the movie Stranger Than Fiction. Seeing him in a serious role really made me see him in a new light. I thought Blades of Glory was funny too!

Hey... I just wanna ((HUG)) you. Okay?

Burfica said...

Flake---OoO i like her though.

Jules--thank you hun I needed that, you know what?? I wanna ((((Hug)))) you back.

Sugar said...

Blades of glory is a class movie, I luaghed so much I nearly peed! lol
NOt seen the other one, is it the Drew Barrymore one?
Glad to know your Sis is on the mend, must of been all those prayers and well wishes xx

Mia said...

Um....do you have an old microwave?

I saw Blades of Glory too...it was stupid, lol so stupid it was funny. I HATE HATE HATE Will Farrel too. Catch & Release was a really good movie too.

Have a good weekenD!!

none said...

Glad your sister is doing well.

Blades of glory was funny but some of the scenese made me cringe :)

Burfica said...

sugar---No Jennifer Aniston. I think that's how you spell it.

Miranda--Gosh I guess it is pretty old, has on the new fangled computer things on it, but got it when we were first married. (It's HUGE)

Hammer---yeah some of them made me cringe too.