CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Don't ya wish...

Warning!!! This is not one of my usual happy, upbeat posts. And normal broadcasting should return tomorrow.

Don't ya wish you could reach out and give your 11 year old son a big hug every once in a while. And by big hug I mean wrap your arm around their neck, make them turn funny shades of blue, and make the promise to knock THIER HAPPY HORSE SHIT OFF!!!!!

My husband was irritating me this weekend. When I say irritating, I mean pissing me the HELL OFF!!! He was irritating me so bad, that I wish you could SPANK adults. And when I say SPANK I mean beat him with a broom handle till he's groveling at my feet in a puddle of tears and swearing to never pull his HAPPY HORSE SHIT AGAIN!!!!

Yes....I'm cranky, and angry, and just plain feeling mean after my day yesterday, and morning this morning. I'm gonna go hype myself up on coffee, and bury the murderous rage I'm feeling toward my so called "soul mate" grrrrrrrrrrr

Hope you all have a good Monday!!

17 comments:

Alekx said...

okay well I'll just be over here in Texas until you are feeling a bit better.
I don't want that rage to over flow onto your loveable big sister.

Burfica said...

alekx--- lmaoooooooooo *snarl*

captain corky said...

Hope you're feeling a bit better, and if not perhaps you should take a bat to his car. ;)

Burfica said...

corky--nah cuz that's my car too, just to his head. hehehee That way I don't hurt anything vital. lmao

none said...

Deep breaths :)

Burfica said...

hammer---you made me hyperventilate and pass out. hehehehe fun stuff.

Phoenix5 said...

Ummm... I'm so glad there is a big honkin' border between us right now! LOL! I feel so safe behind our recently armed customs officers! LOL! Like they even know HOW to use a firearm!

Hopefully the coffee works! Have a great week! That would mean one in which no one gets "knocked off"! ;-)

Kat said...

I'm all for happy horse shit being knocked off...just remember when ya kick shit, it splatters all over you...just make sure to wear waders and a raincoat...that way you can hose yourself off & look cute in the process! LOL

MomThatsNuts said...

Oh Burf, sorry your having a MOM weekend. On Sunday too right? WHAT IS IT ABOUT SUNDAY AND STUPID MEN?? I will give you some advise that I gave Troll~ette when she was 8 years old...BOYS ARE STUPID AND THEY NEVER CHANGE....now you know

HIT EM WITH A PICK AXE...

Mom

Burfica said...

phoenix--scary thought that they are armed with no know how.

Kat--Long time no see woman!!! Yeah and the dessert is a big place for hiding bodies. hehehe

Mom--No they don't change, they just pretend to once in a while.

Unknown said...

Wow, I have these days now and again...makes me want to run screaming into the hills!! Feel better tomorrow!

Burfica said...

mini van--nothing a good 40 hours of sleep won't cure. hehehehe God I wish.

SIMON said...

Guess this was the wrong day to come visiting for the first time then?

Canadian flake said...

ok this post sure made me glad I don't have a penis...lol. I told ya a long time ago where to hide the body..hee hee hee.

p.s you've been tagged just to irriate ya a little more..lmao.

Anonymous said...

hee hee

Mia said...

Wow, there must of been something in the air, I had the same kind of monday.

Jules said...

Holy heck, Burf! I hope this didn't last too long! But you are only human. We all, and I mean ALL go through it!