CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 17, 2007

Fricken Hot Friday

Yup it's hot. Really hot. Up in the 100's again. blahhhhhh

Got my nails done today. Blue tint with lots of glitter, and hot pink metallic butterflies and flowers. I know I know, who cares. I do dammit. hehehehe

E-mailed a couple of Kiddo's teachers to make sure we are all on the same page. (hey if they didn't want me to bug them, shouldn't have givin me their e-mail addy's) They both wrote me back and I feel more at ease with things.

Little Foxy did okay yesterday. She was rather nervous all day though. Took her to the vet to get her rabies shot, because niece has no idea when or if she ever had shots. So she got a check up. Vet says it's possible that she is Chihuahua and Pomeranian, but he said that most long hair Chihuahua's look just like her. So...who know's maybe she's all taco bell dog.

I know I'm not to exciting today, but I'm off to run a busy weekend. It always starts on Friday. Gigantor is getting off early, so we are gonna get gas, and get some food, and get the Kiddo and his friend Stretchy K. Then I have to deliver avon books, the order comes in do it up, pass it out. Then have to go get more fricken school supplies that all the teachers sent home a list of what he needs. And I have to get some groceries this weekend. Pay bills. blechhhhh

Hope you all have a good Friday and Weekend.

11 comments:

none said...

I hate it that the teachers send out these huge lists of supplies that are required. All the stuff just comes home at the end of the year untouched.

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey Burfie poo...did you ever answer my avon green tea cuticle pen question?? NO YOU DIDNT...did you ever HEAR the question?? OK BYE

Mom

Burfica said...

Hammer--yeah and now each class wants the same stuff and him to leave it in each class. That means I have to buy the stuff X 10 Ummm NO!! He will carry it to each class.

Mom--I heard, I just didn't absorb it. hehehe And I haven't heard of a green tea cuticle pen, we had a lavender one at one time but it was discontinued also. Sorry.

Canadian flake said...

lol gotta love those school lists....they get longer every year. Unlike hammer, ours don't come home untouched....if they aren't used, they are lost...gotta love that eh? I am torn between wanting the gremlins to go back and locking them in their rooms so they can't goooo..lol.

Alekx said...

So when are we having tacos for dinner

hehehehehe

Burfica said...

flake--- I know what you mean. I've had kiddo tell me some kid broke his stuff and or stole it. That's why I don't think he should have to keep things in class.

Alekx-- ummm a week from Tuesday. hehehehe

captain corky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
captain corky said...

All I can say is thank god my mother couldn't email with my teachers everday when I was a kid. LOL

Have a great weekend Burfica!

Phoenix5 said...

"I teenk I need a beeger box!"

I loved that Taco Bell commercial while Godzilla was playing in the theaters! LOL!

I'll add my contempt for "school supply lists" to those already posted. The schools are getting so particular about what each student needs... whatever happened to pencil, paper, ruler and eraser? My girls are going to the same school this year, so they can shre supplies... no more buying a seperate type of pencil for each of them because one school specifies HB the other wants a 4H... sheesh! Believe it or not, my oldest lost marks on one project last year because she use the "wrong grade of pencil"... WTF? In Grade 7, a pencil is a pencil, for crying in a puddle!

robkroese said...

Are those galvanized nails?

Jules said...

your nails sound sooo pretty!!! If I could stand to have anything touch my fingernails, I'd get pretty stuff like that done, for sure!