CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm Random Today

I don't have anything with structure running through my head today.

I had this nightmare that I told the hubby I was gonna file for divorce and he agreed. Now I don't wanna do that, cuz our relationship is going good. So...I called him up to tell him how much the dream upset me. And instead of the "It's okay honey I don't want a divorce, we are doing fine, I love you" He says "Well that was a pretty dumb ass dream, smarten up won't ya" Now I know he was trying to make light of the situation and be funny, but DUMB ASS BOYS!!!!

If another person of the male gender lets one of those dumb ass squeaky farts.. You know the one's that sound like either the dog got massively hurt, or your refrigerator just broke down. If they do it again, I'm super gluing some butt cheeks shut. DUMB ASS BOYS!!!

You know what I hate?? I hate finding big old chunks of yucky toenail on my spot on the couch. Why can't they trim them on their spot, then pick them up and throw them away. DUMB ASS BOYS!!!

Captain daddy just called having a major tantrum that he couldn't find the eye doctor in the phone book, he spent two hours looking and he's not in there. I pick up my phone book and he's right under the clinics name. Captain daddy said he looked in the yellow pages he wasn't there. I looked under eye doctor, said to see optical, looked under that, and it was right there. Now Captain Daddy is all pissed off, and upset. DUMB ASS BOYS!!!!!

Heyyyyyyyyyyy maybe there is structure to my thoughts today. hehehehe

On a side note, you know boys can be made happy by such simple things. Usually when I cook a roast we have leftovers the next day then it's gone. We got a little smaller roast this time, cuz I don't have a big freezer to keep it in. So...we had it last night, and there was just a little bit left.

I took the roast, cut it in bite size pieces, warmed it and the left over veggies, made a couple packets of gravy and boiled up a bag of egg noodles. Add it all together and stir, and you have an instant stroganoff kind of thing. I haven't made that in years, cuz never had the "little" amount of leftovers to do it with. Gigantor and kiddo were so happy. I guess I'll say it again DUMB ASS BUT ADORABLE BOYS!!!!

Have a good Tuesday everyone.

13 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

In my house, it's the GIRLS who leave their yucky (and VERY sharp) toenail shards all over the bathroom mat! I'm forever pulling them out of the fibers... and out of the soles of my feet! I, on the other hand, always pick mine right up and put them in the garbage can! ;-)

Your Cpt. Daddy sounds like my wife sometimes... just can't see the forest for the trees!

Your roast leftovers idea sounds good! We do that here all the time. Usually with left over steak or chicken. Usually with a roast we eat the leftovers in sandwiches... yummy!

Have a great week, Burfy!

none said...

It's just brain farts :)

Burfica said...

Phoenix---girls? do anything not lady like? I can't believe it!!! okay I really couldn't say that with a straight face. heheheh

Hammer--yeah big stinky noisy one's.

Canadian flake said...

lmao dumbass boys...gotta laugh my ass off at that one after the weekend I had with the gnome...my GOD I don't know how I didn't kill him...lol.

Burfica said...

Flake---chocolate, that's the only thing that keeps us from killing them. heheheh

Jules said...

Mkay, at least yours doesn't EAT the toenail clippings. I'm afraid to admit that mine does. I know, I know... gross.

Burfica said...

jules---ummmm okay, well that's one up on me. hehehehe

Kim's Life said...

Laughed my head off at your post. I need that. Well it didnt fall off but I wish it did with the Flu I have. :)

Canadian flake said...

ummmmmmmmm might wanna stop by my blog when ya see this...posted something about you today.

Anonymous said...

Boys have cooties anyway.

And Happy Birthday!!!!!!

captain corky said...

How come men are so stupid? Wait a minute... I'm a man!

Happy birthday!!! Your friend Canadian Flake let me in on the secret. ;)

Have a great day.

Biddie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Burfica said...

kim----ewww the flu, poor thing. Glad you got a laugh.

Flake---your such a turkey butt. heheheh

JJ---ty ty ty and yes boys do have cooties.

Corky---you boys just can't help it you were made that way. Thanks for the birthday wishes

Biddie---THANK YOU!!!!!!! heheheh