CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Prayers

Please all, keep my sister Alekx in your prayers today. She is having surgery. I know it's only on her foot. But still, don't want anything to go wrong.

Is anybody else hungry today?? I keep eating, and it still feels like I haven't eaten for weeks. ugggghhhhhhh

I got the computer and printer, up and running good. So...I can start typing those stories again. I had sorta forgotten how bad this mans grammer, spelling, punctuation, descriptions were. It gives me a headache, concentrating that hard. To make the story seem at least like it makes some sense. I think the button on my keyboard I hate most is the quotation marks " " " " OMG it takes so long to type out conversations having to insert those all over the place. blahhhhhhhhh

Okay I know that was a stupid post. But I do have to go get started on the story I'm currently working on. And I need to find something else to eat, or I'm gonna die of starvations (YEAH RIGHT)

Have a good Wednesday everyone!!!

12 comments:

captain corky said...

Ya know something... I'm hungry too. Have a great day!

Burfica said...

corky--Popcorn, that's what I'm on now. Popcorn. hehehehe

Libby said...

prayers & good luck to alecx!
...and, yes, i'm hungry today too!! eating a big meatball sub right now...as my afternoon snack. what? kids always get one!

Canadian flake said...

I am surely praying for Alekx now. Maybe you are hungry because you are worried?? I have been eating freezies all afternoon..now I have brain freeze.lmao. Hang in there and let me know how she is doing.

Burfica said...

libby---I finally got full when gigantor brought me lunch

Flake---What is a freezie?? sounds like I want one. hehehehe

Alekx said...

I'm okay. Hurts like a mother, but I'm okay.

Hugs

Burfica said...

alekx--- no dancing anytime soon??

Azathoth100 said...

Hey Bur, update on Alekx when you can. I've got my fingers crossed that eveything goes well.
Yeah, I've doen the hunger thing before, it sucks.
Have fun with the typing.

Monica said...

I absolutely love to eat but have had no appetite lately and have been losing weight...guess there's the silver lining, huh?

Hope your sister's surgery went fine.

Take care of you.

Sugar said...

I'm always hungry too, usually for the wrong thing..chocolate monster!

Glad to hear your writing again.

Best wishes to Alekx on her recovery. xx

Anonymous said...

I'm reading this on Thurs so your sister's operation must be over with. Hope everything turned out okay.

I am the Popcorn Princess.

Jules said...

are belated prayers better than none at all? I cuss my life for being so busy right now that I can't keep up with blogland daily.

did you manage to make the hunger bugs go away?