CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Wow a post on the weekend.

That's right, I'm posting on a weekend. hehehehe

We were busy little beavers today. Gigantor got up real early to let the dogs out and he was reading. Then he layed in bed reading and woke me up. In the good kind of way. *wink wink*

We had some breakfast and watched a show we recorded, then made some lists.

Delivered some avon, and went to the video store (I got a gift card for my birthday), rented three movies.

Went down to walmart and started digging through what was left of the school supplies. I swear to god, I needed 6 of the giant erasers, two scissors, 2 rulers, three ring binders, glue sticks, bottles of glue, 2 pencil sharpeners. All these classes want different stuff, and they want you to leave a bunch of your stuff in the class. To save him from carting a huge carrier around, or swapping out huge carriers I bought the cheapies of everything. So like 20 cents for glue things and rulers, and 50 cents for scissors. But....BUT!!! I forgot a flipping composition book, so I have to go back tomorrow and get one. DAMMIT!!!!

We came home and made some tuna fish salad, for a snack, and we put in one of the movies. TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) the new one. Unfortunately, Gigantor and I feel asleep about 30 minutes in. Not cuz it was boring, cuz it was really good. But because, we got so dang hot and tired out and about. So...Kiddo after the movie went in his room and decided to shut the door so he wouldn't disturb us. That's all good, but both of us slept till almost 7. We usually eat dinner about 6 or 6:30. Poor Kiddo was really hungry.

So...we ran down to sonic for dinner, then put another movie in. Hannibal Rising, I really really like it. But I like all the Hannibal Lector movies. We also watched Number 23. That was pretty good. Sure had an outcome I didn't expect, but made it a pretty good movie. Neither of the movies were fast moving, but they were real good if you could stick with them.

Tomorrow, after going to get the stuff I forgot. I need to wrap my sisters presents up and get them sent to her for her birthday. Then I think we are going to watch two more movies Astronaut Farmer and Disturbia.

Hope you all are having a good weekend. May you stay cool, and find all the school supplies you need to. hehehe

10 comments:

Mia said...

heehee...Im so glad I dont have to do the school supply thing anymore.

Azathoth100 said...

Burfica got nookie, Burfica got nookie...

Canadian flake said...

ya lazy bums...get up and go clean a tiolet or something will ya?? LOL

Btw the gnome woke me this morning in a similar fashion as you awoke yesterday...hee hee hee.

Phoenix5 said...

I wish someone would wake ME up that way sometime...lol!

Sounds like you guys are really getting the movies under your belt this weekend! Wow!

Jules said...

I forgot to say that I love all of your little nicknames for people.. Stretchy K (from below post!) HAH!

So, my sister said she hated Number 23, and now you've said you liked it.... I'm sooo confused! Do I rent it or don't I?

Burfica said...

Miranda-- I wish the schools still supplied the necessities like they used to.

Aza--Yes I did...yes I did!!!

Flake--whoohooo Weekend wakeups rock baby.

Phoenix--It's the guys job to wake us ladies up nice. hehehe

Jules--You have to be in the mood to sit and watch. Like I said, no action, just psychological.

MomThatsNuts said...

hmmm I havent been WOKE UP in a long time....whatever, just rub it in why dont you!!!

Mom

Unknown said...

My boy doesn't start school for two more years, and I'm such an early shopper that I'm surprised I haven't bought his school supplies yet.

Burfica said...

Mom---bummer deal

DD--Well I wouldn't cuz they will change the list every 6 months on ya. hehehehe

Monica said...

I like that you use the busy beaver thing...me, too.

I'm suppose to be in bed at the moment but the next time I'm on I am going to add you to my blogroll...I really like your posts...EVEN when you are feeling grumpy...LOL...you like coffee...that's good enough for me. :)