CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEKX!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTEST (ONLIEST) SISTER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

It's always nice to know that no matter how old I get, she will always be older than me. heheheheh

I don't have anything else today. Gigantor had the day off, we had a bunch of running around to do.

But wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister Alekx!!!! Go give her a shout out over at Nitrogen Narcosis.

Happy Monday all!!!

12 comments:

Libby said...

did it, burfica!

Burfica said...

Libby-----yayyyyyyyyy

ebezp---yayyyyyyyyyy also!! heheheh

Phoenix5 said...

On my way to do that now... you're such a nice baby sister! LOL!

Burfica said...

Phoenix--ty ty I try. lol

Unknown said...

OK, I'll go over there now.

Burfica said...

dorky dad------thank you!!!!!!!

Alekx said...

I'm older but better looking

I love ya kid

captain corky said...

Happy Tuesday Burfica!

Can I have something to eat?

Monica said...

happy birthday to your sister! And many more :)

Mia said...

ROFLMAO....you two are so funny. With my brothers I get jealous that they have a sister and I don't.....well that they too will always be older.

Jules said...

Happy birthday Alekx!!! How the heck did I NOT know you two were sisters? i knew you were related, but not sisters! YAY!

Canadian flake said...

I gave her a happy belated shout out..lmao.