CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

New Dogs

Yup, we got another dog. I know I said, that I only wanted two after Buck died. I fully intended on only have two from then on out.

Then the niece called. Her and her husband got an apartment (so they can move out of grandparents house) and the apartment doesn't allow animals. Her mother refuses to take her little dog. She called all around and finally begged us to take her. She wanted family or close friends to take her so that 1. she could see her once in a while, and 2. she would know how she was being taken care of.

We met Foxy a couple times. Even had her come down to see how she would do with the other dogs, and the cat.

Last night the niece brought her down for good. What a heck of a night. She cried alot, then calmed down. She's been chasing the cat, but just to get him to play. He's 9, and doesn't want to share the bed with her. He's all sorts of upset and refusing to speak to us now. heheheh

And...the little shit pooped on the floor. She better learn quick.

She is very friendly and cute though. She's a mix. Pomeranian and Taco Bell dog. How do you spell that?? Chihuahua???

I'm off to take the kid to school. I need to leave her out with the other two dogs. Pray that she can't find a little hole to squeeze out of in the yard. hehehe

Hope you all have a good poop on the floor free Thursday.

16 comments:

captain corky said...

I don't know... There's just something about taking a crap on the carpet.

Have a great Thursday Burfica!

Burfica said...

corky---glad I don't have to clean up at your house then. heheheh

none said...

That's a mix of the two smartest dogs I've ever owned. good luck!

Burfica said...

Hammer--thanks, but I think I have to do potty training from the start. uggghhhh

Canadian flake said...

lol sounds like a nice way to start your day...hang in there and enjoy the new addition to your family.

Burfica said...

flake---yeah well I'm getting back at her, taking her for her rabies shot today.

Anonymous said...

Goodness..I would have given you mine...

Good luck.

(I've become..NOT the dog person)

Biddie said...

Awww..I would have taken the little pooper...No wait, I already have 2 dogs that nobody ever helps me with....

Alekx said...

At least the poop on the floor was little. I can let the Zeus dog come poop on your floor.

Burfica said...

jj-- that's a boston terrier right?? ummmm NO!!! lol

Biddie---yeah after our one died, we said we would never own more than 2. She's so small maybe it's only 2 and 1/8th

Alekx--Only if you come and clean up after him.

Phoenix5 said...

oh fun! A little yapper! LOL! I bet she is cute though! Good luck with "potty training"!

Good on ya for taking her in though! We did that with our dog, and we are NOT sorry we did! Despite the little "oopsies" that happened for the first few weeks.

Dan said...

You have a big heart. Thanks for giving that dog a wonderful home. And big hugs to you for that.

Burfica said...

Phoenix--Yeah she is good, she is getting in a bit of trouble for trying to bite the kiddo once and growling at the cat. It will just take some time.

Dan--thank you so much. That's how I get all my pets, I get suckered into *rescuing* them. hehehehe

Unknown said...

I have cats. They poop in a box. And I routinely forget to change it.

Burfica said...

DD---I would forget to change the box to when mine went, so I started throwing him outside. lol

Jules said...

I'm pretty sure that looking back, my stupid cats DID poop on my floor on Thursday. Hmph!!