CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 10, 2007

Guess I'm random again.

I was getting out of the shower the other night and I sneezed. It was so weird. What an odd feeling. Wet sneezing.

Rodney Carrington is one of the funniest comedians. Not as funny as Bill Engval or Lisa Lampanelli, but he's close. hehehe

You must remind your 11 year old son to clean the lint trap every time he switches laundry, cuz if you don't. You end up with a basket ball sized thing of lint, that's just busting out of the dryer. ahhhhhhhh

Whip cream takes approximately 2 days to fully come out of your eyes.

I was cleaning the coffee pot, so just turned it off, put all the pieces parts in the dishwasher, and was moving the base to clean the counters behind it. The base slipped off the counter, I reached out to catch it and grabbed the still very hot, NUCLEAR HOT burner. Yup, ouch. lol

When you burn your fingers like that you do three things all at the same time. Cry, pee, and scream curse words you didn't know you knew.

When you scream those kind of curse words, your 11 year old becomes frightened.
We started out with a bbq for about 10 to 12 people tomorrow. We counted last night. We have 30 coming. I have 5 extra chairs. I'm chuckling thinking about how that is gonna work.

When you call your husband and are telling him he's a dork, and then say something embarrassing about yourself. You should always make sure he doesn't have it on speaker phone and all his co workers are around.

I'm making an extra big potato salad for tomorrow. So I need a good 12 to 18 eggs. The shells looked really flimsy so I boiled up about 29 eggs, expecting a bunch to break. Nope, not a one broke. hehehehe Egg farts, here we come.

When you get mad at your family and decide to emphasize the point by slamming the cupboard shut, you should make sure your head is completely out of the way first. heheheh

Okay I'm off to clean more and get some lunch.

Happy Friday all!!!

14 comments:

Alekx said...

I about pee'd with the shutting your head in cupboard thing.

hahahahahaha

With that many eggs I'm kinda glad I'm in Texas during your BBQ

Burfica said...

Alekx---it's okay you'll smell it all the way there.

none said...

carrington is a hoot.

And yeah when I burn myself I make up new words that sound like cave man talk.

Burfica said...

hammer---ugh zug zug grrrrr arr arr arr.

Rick Rockhill said...

oh those are hilarious. Love the random nature of this post too...didn't know what was coming next!

captain corky said...

Can I come to the BBQ? And have you ever noticed how bad egg farts smell?

robkroese said...

I think only women pee in that situation. Men don't have quite the same hair-trigger pee reflex. We smash things with our powerful fists to compensate.

Burfica said...

savant--Yeah, real funny...they keep us laughing or cursing I'm not sure which. hehehehe

corky--of course you can come, and yeah, I live with all boys/men, so I do notice how bad they are.

diesel--yeah but when you guys hit things hard enough to actual smash them, us women usually end up taking you to get x-rays later. hehehehehe

Azathoth100 said...

Dang Bur, will you PLEASE stop hurting yourself! I'm starting to wonder if your a masochist.
And, I'm almost afraid to ask, exactly how did you get whip cream into your eyes?

Dan said...

I got out of the shower the other day and I was totally dry. Then I realized that I forgot to turn the water on. No wonder I couldn't get the damned soap to work.

Burfica said...

aza---I got pie in the face at the restaurant remember

Dan--to funny, I've gotten out and forgotten to rinse conditioner out of my hair before.

Jules said...

LMAO! Are you trying to kill yourself? Poor hand, poorer HEAD!

I wanna know what embarrasing thing you said on speaker phone! Surely if his whole office heard it, it wouldn't hurt to post it here!

Biddie said...

LOL. I pee when I do just about ANYTHING. laugh, sneeze, cough, cry, fall, shout...SIGH..you name it.
I have done the speaker phone thing too. Oh yeah. There is room in my mouth for BOTH of my feet.
Slamming my head in the cupboard? Around here we call it stubbing our heads.
I hope that the rest of your weekend was less painfull. :)

Canadian flake said...

"When you get mad at your family and decide to emphasize the point by slamming the cupboard shut, you should make sure your head is completely out of the way first."

omg totally something I would do...hee hee hee.