CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Birthday Smirthday

Okay okay it's my birthday. Canadian Flake decided to blab on her blog. hehehehehe

I'm not so sure how I feel about this birthday. I'm 36. Which means I'm closer to 40 than 30 and closer to 50 than 20. blech. Oh well. hehehehe

Gigantor is taking me, Captain Daddy, my aunt and uncle, their son and fiance (her birthday was yesterday) out to Fiesta Mexicana for dinner. whoooooooohoooooooo (Kiddo won't be going, seeing as it's his best friend, Big J's birthday also, so he will go to a pizza party) I have ordered a number of different dishes from fiesta before. But I always seem to go back to my all time favorite. Camarone's ala Fiesta. Which is bacon wrapped prawns (shrimp, the jumbo kind) They cook them up with a bunch of onions, mushrooms and peppers. All served with healthy portion of rice and beans and some very warm, yummie tortilla's. I always eat my shrimp then stuff all the veggies in the tortilla's like burrito's. hehehehe

On Saturday we are going to have one of our famous bbq's. Gigantor's family wasn't gonna be in town, so I thought it would be smaller, with just the aunt and uncle, cuz and fiance, us, Captain Daddy, and one family of friends. Gigantor got his sister, her boys, niece, her hubby, and 4 co workers and families to come besides all that I said. ahhhhhhhhhh heheheh It will be fun though.

Okay, I'm off to do something totally useless, then go get my hair cut this afternoon.

Have a good Wednesday everyone!!!

18 comments:

Burfica said...

Hammer---thank you!

Canadian flake said...

blah blah that I blabbed...you know I loves ya baby and just wanted the blogger world to know it is your special day....if ya didn't want me to blab ya shouldn't have told me...roflmaoooooooooooo...loveeee youuuuuuu!!!!!

Burfica said...

flake--you know I don't mind who blabs what. hehehe

Canadian flake said...

lol all I told was those who read my blog...and those who read their blogs...and those who read their blogs....and so on and so on and so on......hee hee hee.

Alekx said...

You old coot
But you know I love you!!!!!!

Burfica said...

flake---I know your a great friend like that!!

alekx---yeah but your still older than me. neiner neiner.

Biddie said...

Have a great day!
I'm looking at my 30's through a rear view mirror, too, although I am 38. It's not so bad, so far. Aren't we supposed to be hitting our peak, or something?
Have a wonderful birthday! Hugs.xx

Burfica said...

biddie---some days it feels like I fell off the peak. lmao ty for the kind wishes.

Phoenix5 said...

One again, Happy B-Day!

Life begins at 40, or so I'm told... which means.. you still have 4 years to go before you can start REALLY living! LOL! I'll be starting later this year... gulp!

Susan said...

Im here via Canadian Flake. Happy Birthday, dont sweat getting near to 40. It really is true that life only begins after 40.
42 and loving it!
Enjoy your BBQ~

Burfica said...

Phoenix---thank you, I'm trying to stay possitive.

Susan---Welcome and thank you very much. I'm sure I'll love each year in it's own way. hehehehe

MomThatsNuts said...

Happy Birthday...I wish I was 36...crimeny woman thats YOUNG...I hope you have/had a WONDERFUL day. You deserve all the happiness that the world has to offer!!!

PS does Avon sell a green tea cuticle pen like thing? I want one if they do. OK bye

Mom

Rick Rockhill said...

Happy B-Day to you (singing. Hope you show us your new haircut tomorrow!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You're 36? BUH! Just wait until 37. Then life is totally downhill. (I'm 37)

And good for Flake for notifying all of us about your birthday. Flake is good people.

cookie monster said...

happy birthday
!!!!!

captain corky said...

Hope you had a great day yesterday and your food was good.

I know I'm a day late, but I'm linking you as my birthday gift to you. You can use it as often as you like. ;)

Azathoth100 said...

Holy Shit, Happy Birthday Old lady (ok, ok, so you've only got me beat by 2 years, deal! Doesn't aging feel wierd?). I hope you have a blast at the restaurant. Party down, and have a drink for me while your there!

Jules said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY (ehem, belated) BIRTHDAY! Mwah!