CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Settling In

I think Kiddo is gonna settle in nicely. I go up to the school, to park in the place we arranged for me to pick him up. Only to realized that EVERY FRICKEN SCHOOL EMPLOYEE PARKS ALL UP AND DOWN THAT STREET!!!! I had to park a block away in hopes that Kiddo was smart enough to find me.

He was....I seen him in the rear view mirror walking real slow. I was thinking Uht oh bad day. But come to find out he was only walking that slow because it was fricken hot out. Over 100 degree's again. All of Arizona has a heat advisory this entire week.

Anywhoo, he gets to the suburban and opens the door and first thing out of his mouth was. Mom my band teacher is HOT!!!! Later when I asked Gigantor about it, he says, Yeah she is very very Hot. hehehe

So...He said he had a great day, and was excited about today. Because today was a B day and he has Social Studies. And...His Social Studies teacher is not just HOT, she is MAJOR HOT!!!

Awwwww my baby is growing up. I guess I can be okay with him oogling the teachers.

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!!!

9 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

Told you he would do fine! ;-) I remember hearing once that the word "fear" stood for "False Evidence Appearing Real"... I don't know if that helps...

I remember my first middle school French teacher... talk about major hotness...

Yeah, Kiddo will be fine. BTW, why on earth does AZ school start in the hottest month of the year? I sure hope your schools are air conditioned... I know ours in Ontario aren't.. at least not until high school.

Burfica said...

Phoenix--- Yup they are air conditioned, thank goodness. Our kids start in August and get out end of May. Here...June is hotter than August. And July is the worst. So they want the kids out before June.

Phoenix5 said...

That makes sense... here in Ontario the hottest months are July and August, so our kids are out then, although, I'm led to believe that the timing actually has to do with farm growing schedules allowing kids to be out of school when they were needed on the farm the most. Who knows?

Canadian flake said...

Phoenix - face it hon....Ontario is WHACKED..LOL. Our gov't is so screwed they couldn't find their butt with their hands if ya drew them a map..lmaooooo.

none said...

With all the weirdo teachers in the news keep an eye on hot band teacher ;)

Burfica said...

hammer---she seems really good. I seen her today. I need to meet the social studies teacher now.

Brillig said...

HAHAHAHA. Well, I'm glad that he'll have an enjoyable school year then! SO funny.

Anonymous said...

Well, whatever gets him to class yes?

Good luck this year.

Jules said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh... the major hot teacher. THAT'S what middle school's all about. Raging hormones and lunchtime daydreams!