CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 31, 2007

Flopping Fingers and Dead Band Teachers

Years ago I broke my finger. I broke my eff you finger on the left hand, first knuckle. Nobody believed I broke it, and I never went for x-rays. I let it heal, and it's crooked there now. Turns somewhat sideways with a lump on the side of the knuckle.

Years later I had x-rays of that hand, and was informed that some time ago I had broken my finger and it healed wrong. WELL DUHHHH!!! Idiots not believing me.

Anyhow....since I got a new printer, I started doing my typing again. For those of you that don't know. Our friend D, writes short stories. Fantasy stories. He's got an amazing mind. But he can not punctuate, spell, use correct grammer, be descriptive in a creative way. And every single word is written in all caps and all the words are smooshed together.

He wants to try and get these published. Now I'm not an amazing writer, but he wanted them cleaned up and done nicely. So...he pays me to read them, and type them out correctly.

I've been working my toosh off on getting some of these whipped out. (okay so I'm three pages from completing the 1st. And when I say three pages, I mean this guy writes front and back of the paper, uses every inch of it, and calls that one page)

But...back to my finger. I've been typing away, and my left eff you finger feels all floppy. Like it's not attached at that knuckle where it broke. It's the grossest dang feeling. And it makes me shudder when I type...Like right now.

Now on to the Dead Band Teacher.....I'm gonna kill her, that's why she's gonna be dead. Now..yes, this is Ms. Hotty Hot the Hot band teacher. But....she is messing with the wrong kid.

I think the school has gone crazy making it's school supply requests. And for band, my son wanted to play drums. So....Ms. Hotty told us what to go buy. BUY, NOT RENT!!! So..I went and bought the equipment.

First couple weeks of school, they let all the kids try out every single instrument. My son was actually able to try the tuba. And he said to his friend. "Hey I can actually play this, maybe I should switch to Tuba" I guess all Ms. Hotty heard was "Oh Ms.Hotty, since you don't have a Tuba player, I'm gonna dedicate my life to pleasing you and being one."

Kiddo told me he was contemplating changing to tuba. I told him to really think about it. He did, and said no he would rather play drums. I said good, because he already had all the equipment.

Kiddo informs me today that Ms. Hotty told him he could not play drums because she has to many percussionists. That he had to play Tuba. Ummmm NO not just NO but HELL NO. He said what he wanted to play, and I bought all the stuff you told me too, he is sure as shit gonna play the fucking drums!!! I haven't called her yet. Gigantor actually said he would call her first. Because I am that dam mad. And yes I would scare the shit out of little Ms. Hotty, seeing as she is only 22 or 23 and very tiny.

So....I will let you all know if I have to go up there and be the very mean mama bear. Because there might be police and ambulances called, cuz that's just how dam scary I am. hehehee

Have a good Friday everyone!!!!

16 comments:

Alekx said...

DAMNIT--A good fight with the not just NO but HELL NO and I'm not gonna be there to raise up to my 6'1" statcher and say OVER REACTING, I'm gonna show you OVER REACTING you little shit

But thats another story isn't it

Burfica said...

Alekx---yeah we just wanna scare her into doing it our way, not give her a heart attack.

Libby said...

...hmmm, burfica, i'd LOVE to help, too...but i'm in ohio...but...i bet nuttymom wld do it by herself!! and your hands would be clean!

Burfica said...

Libby---- OoOoOoOO now there is a thought.

Canadian flake said...

lol I told ya to just go beat the crap outta the wench...sounds like she deserves it to me ..hee hee hee.

Burfica said...

flake--yeah but jail???? hehehehe Might be a vacation.

Anonymous said...

My music teacher was a handsome young guy. I was sooooo in love with him. All the girls were.

Then the announcement came... He and the home economics teacher, whom all the boys were in love with, were engaged to be married.

There were many little broken hearts that day.

I wonder what's up with your finger. I love a medical mystery.

Burfica said...

babxy--I dunno but I'm ready to cut it off and just type with a stump. flop flop flop

none said...

Get you finger looked at again. my pinky is like that and if I hit it wrong it flops over to the side bent in half the wrong way.

As for the teacher....sic em

Phoenix5 said...

I played trumpet in middle school. In my school, it was optional, and we rented our instruments. Since it was a new one, I (meaning my parents) was given the option of buying it, which we did. When I went to highschool, I was quite a bit more advanced than the rest of my music classmates, so my teacher (not a hottie, btw, but young and single) made me play the tuba. It was fun, until I passed out from hyperventilating trying to play a solo called "Grandfather Frog"...lol! Then she let me back on the trumpet. It's funny that your teacher demanded you buy the supplies before the final instrument choice was made.

Burfica said...

hammer----if it keeps up over the weekend, I will have it looked at.


Phoenix---Yeah he says he would like to concentrate on the tuba, but he might go join a drum line after school. then he will know both.

captain corky said...

Sorry for contributing to the discomfort of your middle finger.

I did take off comment moderation for you. I hope that helps. ;)

By the way, you get a gold star for your contribution over at the log yesterday. Thank you. ;)

gssjxxj

MomThatsNuts said...

Listen, I know a guy...oh forget it, what is the street address? I will map quest that school, and with my awesome ninja skills be in and out of there before she fixed her hair!!
Tuba Schmooooba that girl would be wearing that tuba for birth control~!!

Mom

Jules said...

I love how you are all like, see how scary I am, dammit.. and then you follow it up with a hehehehe! LMAO!

Tht completely sucks about your finger! Know anyone else who can send some of that work my way?

Burfica said...

corky---whooohoooo I'll be over stalking you today too.

Mom---I would love to see your awesome ninja skills.

Jules--I know, I try to tone down how mean I am, but sometimes I just crack myself up, thinking of scaring someone.

Sugar said...

Bloody hell, I'm scared!!!!
I'm sure school was never this much trouble in our day....I don't think we ever had much of a choice of equipment.