CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 01, 2007

The band Teacher Lives

Well the band teacher is still alive. She gave us some dam spill about him not being at some meeting at a rental store, that we never knew about. And since he wasn't, she could only take the first 10 that wanted to do drums that showed up to that.

After my hell no, you will fix this shit, she changed her tune. She said if he really really wanted to do drums she would do 11. But on further talking with her and Kiddo. Kiddo said, that he would probably like to stick out playing tuba this year. Because actually both him and the teacher said he was very good at it.

I refused to rent one, and she said she had one that he could probably bring home and leave here for practice. Then have another one to play at school. She also said that some days after school he could come play on the "Drum Line". Our high school took a nationals award for their drum line, and now those students are going to go in after school and work with the middle schoolers. So...he has the option of doing the tuba and the drums, and that would be awesome if he learned and was good at two instruments.

My finger isn't flopping as bad at it was yesterday, but it is all swollen up. I'm sure if I typed for a long time today it would start flopping.

I don't have much else to post today, seeing as I need to get my ass out and deliver some avon, and then do some work around here.

I'm gonna leave you all with this fun little gem. Do it, it's funny!!! You guys too. I need to know your names.

Happy Saturday everyone!!!!


Your Boobies' Names Are...

Blouse bunnies


16 comments:

Jules said...

You should go to the doc and get him to re-break and then cast your finger so it can heal like it should have!

My boobies names are: Tweedledum and Tweedledee!! LOL

Biddie said...

My boobies are...(drumroll, please..or the tuba, whatever)
The Blind Melons.

I would be very upset if my #1 finger was floppy. How would anyone know what I was thinking?

Canadian flake said...

lol@biddie...my boobie name is also The Blind Melons...and I bet the gnome would say that is just about right..


p.s. stop into my blog fica...left you an award there..

Phoenix5 said...

Ok, just because you asked me to, here are the names of my non-existant boobies: Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding. Now that is just plain scary! Why would someone name their twins after arch rivals? Silly stuff.

Azathoth100 said...

Glad things got worked out with Kiddo. Have that finger checked, just because then you could get a cool x-ray to hang on your wall and gross out visitors.

And YEA FOR BOOBIES!

Burfica said...

Jules---That is so funny I like that for your boobies.

Biddie---yeah maybe I can wave at people that they are number one. hehehe flop flop

Flake--I'll go check it out hun. Blind melons, hahahhahaha

Phoenix---OMG I would hate it if my boobies were named that.

Aza!!!---You didn't name your boobies.

none said...

Mine are rambo and terminator ;)

Burfica said...

hammer---yup that sounds like you.

robkroese said...

It gave me Bert and Ernie.

Burfica said...

diesel---I could see that one you

Alekx said...

I'm not playing the boobie game cuz my boobies don't like me

Go flop your finger some more

Burfica said...

alekx--- flop flop flop

Sugar said...

My boobies names are the same as Jules,so I thought i would make up a pair of my own...Jack and Hammer ;) lol

MomThatsNuts said...

mine are Kermit and miss Piggy...should I be depressed because I have one PINK boob and one GREEN boob???

Mom

Kat said...

I'm a little ewwwwww'd...the names of my "girls" are Mork & Mindy...since when do boobies have a boys name?!? ewwwwwwww

I think I'll keep the names I already have for them...dumb & dumber...LOL not really...I just call them "the girls."

Dorko said...

The Bazoombas?
hummm

lol!