CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Stupid Blogger

Stupid blogger is not letting me get on anyone's blogs, and when I can get on, it messes with me and lets me type a nice long comment then says it can't post it. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well I was finally able to get a bit of sleep last night. I haven't been able to sleep, because I have been coughing at night so dang bad.

I have taken Nyquil, cough drops, cough syrup. Lots of it all to the point that I feel way doped up. Still I would cough in bad, choking fits all night.

Gigantor went to the store last night. Found this "12 hour cough suppressant" And got it for me. A name I never heard of. Delsym....it was 10 bucks for a little 3 oz bottle. You only take two teaspoons full every 12 hours (which I'm only doing it at night) This stuff is slightly yellow/orange tinged. Supposed to be orange flavored. It's as thick as molasses, it's sickening sweet, and it's gritty, like it has sand in it.

But....I slept all night and only coughed a couple times. whoooooooooooohoooooooooo

Anyhow gotta go pick the kid up from school. Hope you all have a good Wednesday.

14 comments:

Sugar said...

Let's hope tonight's drug induced sleep is more of the same..virtually coughless :)

Burfica said...

sugar---amen!!!!

Canadian flake said...

sleep well my friend.....

maybe blogger is irritated with our "blog chats" and is messin with ya now? lmao.

Hang in there.

Azathoth100 said...

Hope ya feel better soon Bur. Get some sleep and remember that according to Irish doctors Guiness stout is good for you and can help people regain thier strength after long colds or even surgery.

Oh, and I hope you can comment soon, I need help over on my blog, stop by when you can.

Burfica said...

Flake--yeah the powers are messing with me. lol

Aza--but I don't like the taste. hehehee I'll be over my friend.

Phoenix5 said...

Glad to hear you had a half decent night's sleep! Sleep is when our bodies try to heal, so the more you get, the better you'll get! Cool logic, huh? As Spock would say, "Fascinating!" LOL

Burfica said...

Phoenix---I so love the spock quote. hehehehe

MomThatsNuts said...

I think Gigantor got hold of some, ummm, NARCOTICS and ground them up and TOLD YOU it was cough syrup..either way YAY on the sleep...now hook a sistah up!!

Mom

Ryan said...

You poor woman... still sick. I sort of know what that medicine is you carefully described. Back home we called it calf shit in a bottle. I'm not sure what they call it down here, but it works.

I hope you get feeling better soon!

Burfica said...

mom--narcotics would be funner

Ryan---I've had that before, remember I had horses, did the 4-H thing and all.

captain corky said...

I'm glad you got a good night sleep. Did tonight go as well?

I hate when blogger screws with me.

Burfica said...

Corky--almost as well.

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I hope you're feeling better by now.

Jules said...

sounds nasty!! But sometimes when we're at wits end, nasty is the only place to turn to! (HUGS)