CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Looking Back.

Man what happened to me?? I was looking back through alot of my old blog posts. (like from the beginning.) I was looking for a picture. But I got reading some of my old stuff. And I was like. Dammmm I used to interesting, and really dam funny. I was so full of snark it was over flowing.

As I read I realized when it changed too. Like right after my mom died. I dunno, but all the interesting, and snarky stuff must have just leaked right out of me. I need to find it again, I miss it. I think 2 years is time enough to be in the uninteresting dol drums.

On a few side notes.

It's still chilly again today. But I was smarter about the cooler, and I now have a sweater out next to me. hehehehe

Gigantor took kiddo to the circus last night. Not a big one, but we get a small one that comes through every year. We hadn't taken him for about 3 years (I had avoided it cuz it's so expensive) But all his friends would talk about it. So...I got a free ticket for him. But the adult tickets were like 24 bucks. Since we will be doing two trips out of town, and I have to pay for a big part of that surgery up front. I decided that just Gigantor take him, so we save a bit of the money.

adult ticket $24
plastic cup of soda $3
bag of popcorn $5
light up twirly scepter $10
Kiddo getting to ride an elephant PRICELESS

Now both him and I have ridden elephants before. I rode mine up in Salt Lake when I was 13.

Okay one last thing.

Why did I not get the memo?? When was the new law passed??

You know, the one that says---everyone who is going to operate a motor vehicle must first insert their head FIRMLY up their ass!!!!

Okay on that note, I'm gonna go obsess over my popcorn and coffee.

Have a good Wednesday everyone!!!

9 comments:

none said...

I know what you mean. I was reading through some of my old ones and thought who the hell is that?

I hear ya about the circus. Personally I can't stand em but every kid has to ride an Elephant at least once.

Burfica said...

hammer--Elephants and horses, every kid should ride them.

Canadian flake said...

my kids have both ridden on an elephant but not a horse...they will hate me one day for that I am sure..lmao.

Libby said...

burfica-awww, hon, don't worry...you may not do it so openly, but i can REALLY sense 'snarkiness' underneath! it'll be back...i think it must be on vacation with mine!!

Burfica said...

flake--don't worry hun, if it wasn't hate you about a horse, it would be something else. Since kids always seem to hate us parents about something. lol

Libby--I wish I could go on vacation. My snarkiness and my brain went without me. lol

JUST ME said...

i always obsess over popcorn.


...AND coffee, depending on the time of day.

captain corky said...

I think that happens to all of us, but I lost my grove when I stopped using tobacco and people swear up and down that it will change, but it doesn't. I still love me some me though. ;)

Burfica said...

me---yup I don't like coffee after noon.

corky--I know what you mean man.

Azathoth100 said...

No fear Bur, losing a parent can definatly take the wind out of anyones snarky, and we all understand. Take your time, we're not going anywhere.