CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 07, 2007

All Tubbed Up

I'm still all tubbed up. And my head feels like it's pounding out a heavy metal beat. But I did venture out of my bedroom tonight.

Thank you all for all your good wishes. I've had lots of sinus infections. But either this one was alot worse than others, or I'm just to old for this shit.

I called a friend and she has taken Kiddo to school and picked him up for three days. I stayed in bed the entire time. I haven't eaten much of anything, because that gets in the way of me sleeping. I would hehehe here if I had the energy.

I'm thinking the antibiotics are slowly taking effect. I should be feeling alot better after this weekend.

I apologize for not keeping caught up on blogs, maybe I can catch up this weekend.

Have a good weekend everyone. Stay healthy.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Bunny. You know to take ALL the antibiotics, right? You don't want this infection to turn into a superbug. And get lots and lots of sleep and drink lots and lots of water. Chicken noodle soup is good.

Say, Yes Mommy.

Alekx said...

You sounded so much better on the phone but I think you gave it to the scuba elf and he's so pathetic when he's sick. I'm sending him to stay with you

Burfica said...

babzy--oh yeah I've had enough of these that I always finish all the antibiotics. And I had Gigantor make me home made french onion soup.

alekx--NO MORE SICK PEOPLE HERE!!! lol

Sugar said...

Awww poor you, I am sendin you Best Wishes across the pond and a prescription for plenty of hugs and chocolate ;)
xx

Biddie said...

Sleep is the best thing. Don't forget to drink even if you aren't eating, though. Dehydrating SUCKS egss.
Hope you're feeling better soon.
Hugs xx

Azathoth100 said...

Get better soon Bur. We miss u!

Jules said...

Don't worry about us, we'll be here when you are feeling better.
(hugsss)

Burfica said...

sugar--mmmmm chocolate

biddie--yeah I'm bad about not drinking when I'm sick.

aza---miss you too big bear

jules---hugs back at ya.

MomThatsNuts said...

I get 2 sinus infections a year. I wait until it sounds like a GOOD IDEA to blow a hole in my head to relieve the pressure before I get antibiotics so you should be feeling MUCH better VERY SOON....bless your heart I feel for ya!!

Mom

Phoenix5 said...

No apology needed, Burf! Here's hoping the antibiotics do their job in a hurry! We miss you!

Burfica said...

mom---yeah I was ready to be headless. lol

Phoenix--They are starting to work, just this one was much worse. So..now I just feel really sick, which is about 200 times better than I felt a few days ago. lol

captain corky said...

Hope you're starting to feel better. It's almost next week.

Burfica said...

corky--I think I need 5 more days of sleep.

Monica said...

I'm sorry that bug hit you so bad. I do hope you're feeling better. Sinus infections can be a major pain.


Take care of you.

Canadian flake said...

awwwwww so sorry ya got all sick baby...hope ya feeling better now.