CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bite me world

BITE ME WORLD. JUST BITE MY FAT, WHITE, HAIRY, HILL BILLY BUTT!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrr I'm so irritated. Not only do I not get better when I'm supposed to. But I break a tooth. That's right I broke a tooth. Thankfully it doesn't really hurt. But I have this horrid, awful, evil, fear of dentists, and I have a bad gag reflex, so I puke when I'm there. grrrrrrrr I got myself so worked up about them yesterday that is probably why I didn't feel so good.

Now on to the really great part. I mean we have had little things happening to us here and there. Just to prove that God hasn't forgot that we are one of his greatest sources of humor.

But....I drive over to Gigantor's truck this morning. He asked me to after I dropped kiddo off. So....I'm sitting behind him, and he gets out of his cab, and he had some breakfast. The sweetie knew how down and icky I was yesterday that he bought me some breakfast. *insert awwwwwww here*

So...I roll my window down, and it goes. CLUNK then click click click, and won't stop clicking. So I start beating on the window button. Now the mother bunny humping window won't roll up!!!! Just click click clicks. I need to wait for Gigantor to get off, to take it out to the shop and tear the flipping door apart. It's supposed to rain today. And!!! I don't live in the best neighborhood for crime. So.......I was cleaning out the dam thing when I got home, in hopes that nobody would steal anything. Of all things I went ahead and locked the doors. Cuz you know what??? There are stupid people out there, that even if the window is open, won't try to get in if they can't open the door. I'm hoping that is the case.

Anyhow, I guess it's my week to get the cosmic Turd shat upon us.

Hope you all are having a better Tuesday than me.

14 comments:

Grundir the Implacable said...

At least you aren't condemned to an eternal living death, so there's that.

Canadian flake said...

hmmmm want me to send my 2 sick gremlins to you to make your week complete???

word to the wise...dont let the tooth go too long..I did and it absessed...the bugger...lol..

Burfica said...

grundir--welcome, and that sounds like a bummer. I would sue. heheheh

Flake--you can keep the sickies to yourself thank you. lol

Alekx said...

Eternal Living Death
I'm thinking that might be where we are right now. :-)

Burfica said...

alekx--only on mon, wed and fridays.

Phoenix5 said...

I had that happen to the first car I drove, a Pontiac Phoenix... and no, my name does NOT come from that! LOL! It's actually quite easy to fix! A little Silicon RTV and hey, presto, a window that never EVER falls out of it's support bracket ever again! Of course, pulling the inner lining off the door is a royal P.I.T.A., but then, if life were always easy, no one would do any growing.

Don't forget to take your umbrella when you go out this week. It just might save you from a Cosmic Turding! LMAO!

Azathoth100 said...

Crap in a hat Bur, sounds like a day that you should have just called in sick and stayed in bed. Sometimes we only recognize good sick days after the fact, which is why I still think life needs a rewind button.

Burfica said...

Phoenix--yeah pulling off the panel sucks eggs.

Aza--Oh I should have just gone back to bed.

captain corky said...

That stinks. It can only get better from here, right?

PS My tooth still is throbbing from reading this post.

Biddie said...

How is Wednesday, so far?

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

OH GAWD!!!! I hope the curse lifts soon!! Call in sick? Naw, call in dead!!

Sometimes I swear that a black cloud follows me everywhere I go.

Burfica said...

corky--- never say that, because then it becomes cosmic diahrea

Biddie---windy.

James--I wish I could. lol

Anonymous said...

I have the solution to your hatred and fear of dentists. I'm dead serious so pay attention.

I used to get into such an anxious state and gagged and couldn't breathe so the dentist recommended I take one Ativan an hour before my appointment.

Not only does that little gem take away my anxiety it is also designed to relax muscles like those in your throat so you don't gag. The dentist prefers I take it because it makes his job easier.

I used to be terrified of the dentist and I am not exaggerating when I say I have no fear whatsoever. I actually like the guy and we have a pleasant time.

If it's a particularly involved procedure like a root canal I will take 1 and a half or two Ativans. But with any dose you can't drive.

Ativan has saved me from panic attacks and has saved my teeth too because I don't mind getting them attended to.

Jules said...

Oh honey babes... a sinus infection, a broken tooth and a broken window... I'm gonna start praying for you right now, if nothing else than just to survive this week!