CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Taking Hump Day to Far

That stupid ass little rat dog. As you all know Foxy (new dog) is in heat. And this must be the week that she is REALLY hormonal.

My poor poor two older dogs. Foxy is walking up to both of them and turning her ass right in their faces. Then she will jump on Dribbles back and hump away. She will do her little dance on her hind feet till Buster puts his head down to see what she wants, then she grabs him around the ears and starts humping the poor dogs face. He will put his head up, in total shock, and she just hangs on for dear life, humping away.

She keeps grabbing Buster and Dribbles by the face. She hooks her little front legs behind their ears, and she just humps the tar out of their face. I've been doing nothing but yelling "FOXY STOP IT!" "FOXY QUIT!" "FOXY!! GET OFF OF THEM!!!"

Now get this. Yesterday Captain Daddy comes over for a while. And he sits down, and Foxy starts smelling all over his forearm. Then she grabs his wrist with her little front paws, and jumps on his arm and starts humping away. Daddy shakes her off, and tells her to quit. By the 5th or 6th time she did it, I was kinda yelling at her, and dad was doing this almost, "what the hell kind of giggle"

She keeps it up. So Daddy started lifting his arm up in the air as soon as she would grab his wrist. This little shit ass dog. She won't let go of his wrist. She is standing on her hind tipie toes, grabbed on to his wrist, doing the whole humpie movement. It started getting kinda funny after that. I kept asking Daddy what he had on his arm that was sending her into a tizzy. He had no clue.

Now this poor dog has chased down my other two dogs all morning. I would kick her ass outside to deal with her hormones. But the idiots in this neighborhood, don't "fix" their dogs, and I don't want one getting in the yard and getting her preggers. With my luck it would be a great dane with this poor little chihuahua thingie.

Captain Daddy is coming over today to do laundry. I may have to lock her in another room to save his poor arms.

Hope you all had a good hump day, and continue to have a great Thursday.

21 comments:

Canadian flake said...

omggggggg that is wayyyyy too funny...I can just see her going at captain daddy..roflmaoooooo.

maybe she needs a cold shower?? or at least a cigarette???

roflmaooooooooooooo.

Burfica said...

flake---gonna go throw her in the bowl and flush. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

hee hee maybe she just needs a doggie dildo to entertain her til this passes?? lmao.

Burfica said...

Flake---You gonna go out and invent those???? Cuz I know I ain't touching that. lmao

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Oh I feel so bad for you!! BUT, it's also damn funny. We had a poodle growing up and he use to go around and screw our stuffed animals!!

As a kid I was horrified!!!!

We had to finally put them all up on shelves.

Phoenix5 said...

Looks like it might be time to put the little nymphomaniac in the car anddrive to that other town you mentioned where getting her spayed was cheaper than your town! Hopefully getting her spayed will keep the hormonal urges to a minimum...lol! You and your animals...

Burfica said...

James---oh my gosh, screwing the stuffed animals is the worst. hehehehe

Phoenix---yeah I'm letting her get a bit out of heat, and Captain Daddy told me to go ahead and make her an appointment next week.

Alekx said...

Captain Daddy said make the appointment cuz he don't want his arm to have puppies

Sugar said...

Maybe the Great Dane would give here something to think about ;)
Would certainly make her eeyes water...

Burfica said...

alekx--ummm okay

sugar---OMG ouch!!!

Unknown said...

That ... is ... funny.

Dogs humping people is comedy gold. It's almost enough to make me get a dog, but I think the shelter would probably not let me have one if I first asked, "now what breeds hump guests most?"

Burfica said...

Dorky Dad---ummm you could just start humping people's legs.

Jules said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! That was priceless!! LMAO... how can I even go on now without seeing the image of rat dog humping everything in sight??! OMG. I'm gonna pee myself from laughing so hard! Wait till Captain Daddy has to explain the scratch marks on his arm! LOL!! !

robkroese said...

Man, I gotta get me some forearm.

Burfica said...

jules---it was really funny the first day. Rather amusing the 2nd day. Old story the third day. And today, I just wanna duct tape her to the floor.

Diesel---yeah how can a chihuahua be wrong?? hehehehe

Biddie said...

LMAO. My Ruby humps the cats face. He is not impressed.
My Poodle used to hump jessica's slippers. When she was wearing them. Poor Jessica :)

Azathoth100 said...

Another reason why I don't own any pets.

cookie monster said...

bloody hell, even your dog is getting more sex than me! :(

Kim said...

holy crap, Jeffee does that same shit.

Libby said...

burfica-when i sat down at the computer, i waas in the WORST mood in the world...then i read this...i am laughing my ASS off, and actually feelng like living! thank you!!! lmao!!

none said...

I heard of people using a Q-tip to get the dog out of heat.

yucky huh?