CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Slapped Upside the Head

Fuck me and the horse I road in on. Life handed us a big old shit burger with a side of turd fries today!!!!

We have a freezer that sits outside and is plugged in. I have been stocking up on meat when it's on sale. I probably had about 800 dollars or more of meat in that freezer, a good 150lbs. I looked in my freezer here in the house and only had one small pack of meat, so asked Gigantor to get meat out of the big freezer outside.

He went out, we hadn't been in it for over a week. Apparently it blew a circuit at least a week ago. And it's been sitting outside, sealed up, in 100 plus temps every day. He opened the freezer and started throwing up. He shut it again in a big hurry. He came in cursing and throwing things. I don't blame him, I was just ready to cry was all.

The boss at the garbage company doesn't want him to sack up the meat. Since the freezer is ruined, broke, toast, piece of major shit-pile-crap-ass-fuck-me-with-no-forplay!!!!! The boss said he would let Gigantor bring a flat bed trailer home and he was to just load up the freezer all sealed and take it out to the dump house.

We had bought up stuff to keep us good if we ran short of money, and all the sale stuff for many bbq's. We are supposed to have a bbq next weekend, and I have to buy everything over. Not to mention that I ran to the store to at least get a couple packs of hamburger so I could feed my family the next few days, till I can get the check direct deposited and go shopping.

Then get this crap. I try to get in a better mood. And I take Kiddo and Big J up to the public pool to drop them off for about 4 hours. They have been looking forward to it all week. Well there is this big sign saying the pool is closed, because someones kid took a big old crap in it!!!!!!

So now the kids are grumpy and pissed. I bring them home and set up the sprinkler with the trampoline, but it's just not the same as diving off the diving board and getting a Snowie at break.

Then...THEN!!!! I get a letter in the mail from the trailer park we live in. We live in a park because lots were to dam expensive when we bought our place. And this guy had bought the park from the city, he said he wouldn't raise rent for at least 2 years. (lot rent, I own my place) We were told the city gave him all the info on everyone, of who owns what etc.... I had this letter saying my rent was going up 25 bucks a month, because I didn't give him my proof of residency. He will only take state certified proof. So I called and said "what the hell is that, and what does it mean?" He goes, "Oh we need your title of ownership" I get huffy but say "fine I'll bring you a copy". He says "No we need to keep the original" At which point after all the other stuff and the freezer incident I went off on this guy. YOU CAN'T FUCKING HAVE THE ORIGINAL ASS HAT. I'LL BRING YOU A COPY. BY LAW THAT'S ALL YOU GET. AND THE CITY ALREADY GAVE YOU ALL THIS, SO WHY DON'T YOU STOP BEING AND IDIOT AND JUST LOOK IN THE FILES!!!!! At which point he goes, well then your rent will go up. At which point I go, well you will discuss that with my lawyer. And he says "a copy is just fine" Yeah I thought so dick burger. Good grief, what a day.

I'm gonna go to bed, and hope nothing blows up, or gets wrecked, or catches fire, or starts turning red and itching tomorrow. hehehehe

Hope you all had a better Thursday, and Happy Friday all!!!

15 comments:

none said...

Sorry about your freezer. They should put an alarm on those for when the power goees out.

Dick burger? that is a good one.

Jules said...

That really sucks, Burf! That's a huge loss of money/food...

The poo thing happened at the pool here once. It was only closed for a while until they got it cleaned. It was reopened later that same day.

It's gonna be hot again today, isn't it? Maybe you could go this afternoon? Salvage what's left of the week!

Anonymous said...

Raw, bad meat is horrible. I'm so sorry!!!

Azathoth100 said...

Oh that sucks. As a major carnivore I'm always sad when some good eatin goes bad.
To hell with the park owner, just keep a lawyer on a leash and it should keep him the freak at bay.
Public pools suck too.
I hope things pick up soon sweetie.

Dan said...

I probably had about 800 dollars or more of meat in that freezer, a good 150lbs.

Does King Kong live with you guys??

Sorry about that bad steak ... oops ... bad streak of luck.

Burfica said...

Hammer---Yeah they should, and it wasn't all the power, just the freezers dam circuit.

Jules---yeah this pool can't get it's head out of it's ass. And they don't stay open on Fri, Sat or Sun. Only Mon thru Thurs afternoons in the summer. It's a waste of money to not run it more often.

jj---yeah it was/is really bad. He better get it moved out today. so gross

Aza---I hope, but I never say "it couldn't get any worse" cuz it always does. hehehe

Dan--Well the hubby's nick name is Gigantor and his son is just like him, so yeah close to kong. lol

captain corky said...

Shit that sucks. I'm glad you put that twit in his place though.

Hi I'm Corky, can we be friends?

Burfica said...

corky!!!---of course we can. Cuz I'm a stalker, ask anyone who reads me or I read. heheheheh

Phoenix5 said...

Man... that totally blows BIG TIME! I'm guessing your home insurance policy doesn't cover freezer loss? I think mine does. Check into that.

Good luck with your "fight" with the park owner. Sounds like the guy is a bully who is trying to intimidate you into greasing his pockets a bit... he should have checked your blog before picking on you though... 'cause now is he in for it! LOL!

Here's hoping your weekend is better!

Monica said...

Ok you seriously need to file a complaint about him wanting your original...he sounds like a scammer!

I am SO SORRY to hear about your freezer of meat...ouch!

I am SO NOT kidding about the Force of Nature...she has called me on the carpet more than once over my blog...she thinks she is the only person in the world worthy of writing about...at least on Mom's blog.

Burfica said...

Phoenix---it's iffy on them, because it's "outside" the house.

Monica--That's so funny, girls are such drama queens when we were younger. hehehehehe

Alekx said...

You are so eloquent with words.
you forgot sperm burping gutter slut and puss infected cum bubble.

I've taught you better
sheesh

Burfica said...

alekx--yeah well I was trying to watch my manners and talk with my inside voice. hehehehe

Kat said...

Burfy!
You need a hug? Sounds like the day from stinky ass hell...I'm sorry you got shit on.

Since I'm now an insurance agent I can tell you that it being outside the house wouldn't be a problem with one of our homeowner policies because Cov B, Personal Property, is covered anywhere in the world. The issue is that a blown fuse is not a covered peril...you should check with your company & also find out what your deductible is,it might not be worth it to file a claim & have your rates go up when your deductible is more than the cost of replacing the meat & freezer.

That's my 2 cents. So glad hubby doesn't have to scrape the toxic waste out of your dead freezer!

Canadian flake said...

ok blogger is irritating me tonight. Yours is the 3rd blog in a row that I stopped in to and my comment is gone. I KNOW I left some snark here the other night but POOF no comment..think blogger is trying to mess with my mind? Not like there is much to mess with..lmao.