CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 03, 2009

crazy ass day

First of all check out the picture of the super hero that me and Kiddo made. He helped me make one of myself. It's the Venom Vixen. hahahahaha

Man, crazy ass day. Stupid ass wind. IHATETHEWIND!!!!!!

The wind started blowing like a crazy bitch last night. Knocking things over, shaking the house, loud as hell. Then it got real hot in the house, I had to turn the window unit cooler on. I kept watching the clock. Guess when I fell asleep real good. I dozed off at 5 this morning, till about 6:30 Then I didn't fall asleep again till about 7:50, but got woken up at 10.

Gigantor was working on an online application last night. He continued to work on it this morning. For two or three hours, did a good 2 hours last night.

The guy showed up to fix my ice maker on my fridge, better yet, he just replaced it. Cost 159 bucks. But that's much better than I thought.

Captain Daddy came over and had Gigantor cut his hair then he did laundry. He had mentioned last night about buying dinner, but then he bailed about 5:30. So...we were left going. Ummmmm huhhhh?? So...yeah we did a bad thing and got drive thru.

Gigantor worked another hour or two through the day on that application thing. I still don't think it's done, but I think it's close. I have his paper work strewn all over the computer desk and my avon stuff and the table, as he's been looking for everything. (the application is to move up a possition at the dam he's at now.)

The wind blew so crazy all day and they said it's gonna blow even crazier next couple days. Good grief. A huge snow storm just moved through south of us. Like blizzard like snow storm.

Anyhow not much else to say, hope you all enjoy the weekend.

5 comments:

none said...

My kid loves that superhero maker.

I keep seeing him make super chicks.

Not sure if I should be worried or proud,

mandy said...

Sorry you're still having to deal with that crazy ass wind. If it makes you feel any better it's sunny and 70 degrees here =)
Have a great Saturday!

Muhd Imran said...

Imagine... all that wind and you still had to switch on the cooler! Crazy ass wind, definitely.

Libby said...

gross! more wind! we might have snow showers in the next couple days! global warming...yeah...

Anonymous said...

So, is it windy, then? Is that what you're saying?

Then blow on over to my blog, where you are comment of the week!

I know. It's exciting.